Part 8

Nicki Pov

Beyoncé was acting like a dick again. I mean she have her moments but I don't get why she keep treating me this way. My phone rang for a FaceTime.

Kodie😫🍆💦 popped up on the screen and I quickly answered.

"Hey KoKo," I smiled. She was looking extra daddyish today and it was making me feel some type of way. If Bey don't get her shit together I might just have to push up.

 If Bey don't get her shit together I might just have to push up

"Wassup Ma. What you up to," she asked licking her lips.

"Oh nothing Bahamas with Bey," I said eyeing her lips. They look like they were extra soft and plump.

"Oh word? That's wassup. So You talk to the big homie M.A," she asked turning her attention to the road.

"No I don't. She's been trying to talk to me but nah. Why you ask," I said opening a Twizzler pack.

"Good. So with that being said when you gon let a young nigga take you out," she asked briefly looking at the screen.

I blushed, and quickly put the phone down so she couldn't see. " Girl you what? 18? I'm 34 baby, too young for me," I said picking the phone back up.

"In the words of Aaliyah 'Age Ain't Nothin But A Number'," she chuckled running her hand through her hair.

"Whatever girl," I giggled like a damn school girl.

"You look beautiful by the way," she looked directly in my eyes and smiled.

I heard Bey coming into the room, but who gives a fuck. I can talk to my friends shit.

"You don look too bad yourself, I got to go though ill text you later. Muah," I kissed the screen before hanging up.

I laid back on the bed knowing Bey was Finna come in here with some bullshit to say.

"Who was you on the phone with," she asked sternly. My phone dinged indicating that I got a text. She looked towards my phone and back at me.

"You better not pick my shit up and if you must know, I was on the phone with nunya damn business," I snapped quickly picking up my phone.

Kodie couldn't wait a damn second before texting me lol. Cute.

"Why you acting like that," Bey asked crossing her arms. I looked up at her for a brief second and rolled my eyes. She snatched my phone out of my hand and threw it on the bed.

"Yo What The Fuck is Yo Problem," I yelled at her. She had me fucked up if she think she can be a dick to me and then expect me to cool with it.

"You are my problem," she shouted throwing her hands in the air.

"I'm your problem? No your my problem. Every since we got on this fucking island you been switching up on me. I thought we fixed whatever your issue was on the damn plane," I yelled getting up from the bed.

"What the fuck ever Onika. Ian been acting like anything towards you. I don't want you talking to the bitch/nigga that had you blushing on that fucking phone nomore," she shouted at me , heading towards the kitchen.

"No no don't walk away. You not my damn daddy, not my sperm donor so you can't tell me who and who not to talk to. If you stop acting like it's something stuck up your ass then I wouldn't be talking otp or blushing from another bitch. You got a whole husband though so please don't come at me with the shits,"  I yelled following her.

"So I'm not your daddy? You wasn't saying that shit the other night. May not be your sperm donor but I remember you drinking up my cum. You know the situation and I said I was going to divorce him but you can't make me do it just like that. I have a kid to think about. So like I said ion want you talking to that bitch," she yelled turning around to face me.

"Whatever Beyoncé like I'm so done with you right now. I'm taking a one way ticket out of here and when I do please don't contact me,"  I walked out of the kitchen and went to pack my things. 

I picked up my phone to call our driver. The phone was snatched out of my hand.

"What the fuck man," I sighed looking up at Bey. Her eyes looked red, but I don't care right now.

"You're not going nowhere and you're  not leaving me," she gritted snatching me up. She slammed my back against the wall, I groaned at the pain.

"I love you Nika don't you know that," she said looking me into my eyes. She was tearing up,I couldn't stand there and watch her cry.

Beyoncé

"Don't you," I questioned again loosening up my grip some.

"Yes I know," she nodded but she didn't say it back. I felt a few tears escape my eyes.

"You don't love me," I asked furrowing my brows.

"Yes I love you Beyoncé. You know I fucking love you," she said getting angry but her expression softened. "Don't cry Baby," she wiped a few tears from my eyes.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, kissing my collarbone repeatedly.

"I love you baby don't ever think I don't. I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear. She kissed my ear and snuggled into my neck.

"I love you too and I'm sorry. Soooooo I'm not daddy so you say," I asked smirking. I lifted her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist.

She pulled back and looked me in my eyes. "I don't know. Hmmm, maybe you should remind me," she leaning in to kiss me.

I definitely will do that.

When we get back I'm going to have a talk with Jay, cause I love this girl and jay isn't for me anymore.