Authors note.

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I'm back bitches.

Welcome to my new story... The Tequila Gang PART TWO: For better or worse.

The gang are back with a whole other list of problems only this time they're not playing around their adults trying to get through day to day life, but Hunter's keeping a secret and his life is spiralling out of control as he tries to keep his wife and friends safe.

Question is can he keep himself safe? Or will the business finish him off once and for all?

*

BE WARNED LOTS OF SWEARING AND SEXUAL REFERENCES WITHIN THIS STORY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET OUT WHILST YOU STILL CAN.

RUN RUN RUN.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For those of you still here, I can only guess that Wattpad has ruined your soul just as it has mine.

WATTPAD DID THIS TO US!

Oh I'd also appreciate it if you don't copy my story, because it's lame as fuck and I work very hard to write the chapters in my stories, if anyone sees anything similar please let me know, we need to stop plagiarism.

Any places mentioned within this story hold no resemblance to the actual place any similarities are purely coincidental. Same goes for the people chosen to play the characters in this story.

If you don't like who I pick then use your god damn imagination and imagine them however the hell you wish.

Please remember to share, vote and comment, I'm sure other authors will agree with me when I say it's so beneficial to the story itself.

Happy reading ♥️

Lots of love...

Lollie ♥️