Chapter 2

Alayah's POV

I laid down in my bed and sighed. I was so hurt that Algee cheated on me, I know we've been going through it, but cheating is just wrong.

my stomach growled and I stood up and walked downstairs to eat my fruit bowl. My mom was at work, and I was home alone.

I heard a knock on the door. "Coming" I said while placing my phone on the kitchen counter and walking to open it.

I rolled my eyes when I saw  that it was Algee. "Oh hell nawl" I said. "Babe, let me explain" He said walking in the house. I closed the door and folded my arms and shifted my weight to my right side. "What is there to explain G? like what can you possibly say?" "I know I fucked up baby, but I love you, and I dont wanna lose you" I looked in his eyes.
Gosh, those eyes. Thats what made me fall in love with him.

"G-" He cut me off by kissing me. And of course, I gave in. I loved him so much. He's the best I ever had.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to my room. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "I'm so sorry Alayah" he said whispered. He began kissing and sucking on my neck and took my clothes off. "Let me show you how sorry I am baby" he climbed down and began eating me out.

"Algee" I said as I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure.
"Ohh, Yess" Algee began fingering me and I arched my back instantly.

"Ahh, Algee! Fuck!" I sat up on my elbows and looked in his eyes. I wrapped my legs around his neck and pushed his face further. "Yess daddy!" I said rolling my eyes in the back of my head.

"Algee imma cum!!!" he looked up at me and spread my legs. "Not yet babygirl, hold tight." I nodded my head and bit my lip. He began spelling his name on my pussy, and eating me like a full course meal. "Ahh baby, that feels soo good"
He grabbed my nipples and moved them in a circular motion, I love when he does that. "Baby, imma cum!" I said as he started sucking on my clit and fingering me deeper.

"Fuck..G..Yesss!" I grabbed his hair and arched my back. Algee smirked.
"Let it go baby, cum for daddy" He said while groaning.

I cummed all over his mouth and fingers. "Shit Layah" Algee mumbled while slurping all my juices.

I laid back and breathed heavily. "Naa Alayah, I aint finished making up to you yet babygirl" I smirked. "Make it complete baby" I said while leaning up and kissing him passionately.

He pulled his pants off and my eyes widened at how packed he was. I'm shocked every time I see it.

I bit my lip.  Algee climbed back on me and inserted his self in me slowly. I closed my eyes and winced at his length, trying to get used to it.

I closed my eyes tight. Algee groaned and put his head in the crook of my neck.
"Baby" I moaned lowly in his ear. Algee began thrusting into me slowly.
"Ahhh. Al-" he cut me off by kissing me. I moaned into his mouth. "Im sorry babygirl" Algee said looking in my eyes. "Yess daddy! go deeper!" I said biting my lip.
Algee sped up the pace. "Shit" he mumbled. he began sweating and I squeezed his arms. "I- I love you!" I screamed "I love you more Layah" Algee said . I began clenching around his dick and Algee went faster and faster. "You forgive daddy" Algee said biting his bottom lip. I nodded fast and pulled his hair. "Algee, Im gonna cum!" I said. "Go head baby" I screamed as I felt my second orgasm. Algee released in me. he pulled out slowly and kissed me passionately.

"Im sorry again" "I forgive you baby" I said smiling. He laid next to me in my bed, and we fell asleep.

Algee's POV
(Later that day)

"Why the fuck you being messy?" I said on the phone to Brielle. "Algee, when did I possibly be messy?"
"You running yo damn mouth too much and my girl found out bout us, I told you not to be telling nobody our business! I aint tryna lose my girl man" Brielle laughed. "Nigga, your girl assumed I was talking about you, I didnt say your name" I sucked my teeth and hung up the phone.

I was in the car and pulled up Keith's house. I got out and knocked on the door. Keith opened it and dapped me up. "Wassup G" I walked in the house and sat on the couch. "None man, just hate I got involved with Brielle's messy ass" Keith laughed and shook his head. "I told you G.. you talked to Alayah" I smirked when he said her name. man the thought of her just puts a smile on my face, thats my babygirl. "Yea, we good now" "So you gone leave these hoes alone now?" I laughed. "Thinkin bout it." Keith frowned. "Thinking bout it? man you trippin G" "Im young, I told yall that. Aint nothing about to make me settle down right now. I love Alayah, she's my girl, she not going anywhere at all.. these hoes just for fun, When I get bored I fuck around with them.. I aint dumb, I know who I belong to" Keith just looked at me and shook his head. "Well when me and Kendyll make it official, I know I aint gone fuck around like that"
I looked up at him. "Speaking of you and Kendyll, why yall aint made that official for real?" "Cause, Im still doing what I do with females. Im not about to play around with a girl that I know I care about, I rather do my dirt before we make it a 'us' thing, ya feel me?" I nodded. "Yea, I feel ya man.. but everybody aint like that" "Naa, you and Woody aint like that" "Man whatever. but look tho imma fuck with you at school man. I gotta go" "Ight G" I left Keith's house and went home.

Alayah's POV
(The next day)

Me and Kendyll walked into school together. "Well Im glad yall good girl" Kendyll said. I smiled. "Yea, me too" Algee, Keith, Woody, Luke, Bryshere, and Elijah walked up to us. Keith gave Kendyll a smirk and Kendyll blushed. I smiled at the way they looked at eachother, they were so cute. Algee came to me and gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me tight. "Hey baby" he said. "Hi" I said while smiling.

We all made small talk with eachother until the bell rang for us to go to class.

Everything seemed good between Algee and I.

*****

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT !! I TRIED ON THE SEX SCENE 😂