Chapter 9

Alayah POV

"Michigan State would be good" My mom said. I sat on the stool and rubbed my belly. "Thats like my last choice" I said.

"It would be good though Alayah, and its only 1 hour away from home" I rolled my eyes. "Ma, I dont wanna go there" I said.

"Why not" She said. "I want to go to Atlanta" I said. "Thats a big no!" She said. "Mom you told me I could go before" "And that was also before you got pregnant"

"Oh my god!" "Alayah, suck it up, because Im not sending you that far away.. So either its Michigan State, University of Michigan, or Wayne State University" She said.

"Mom, please let me go to Atlanta" "Alayah, the answer is no.. you need to have a decision soon between those 3 very soon"

"Fine" I said lowly. She smiled and hugged me. "I love you" She said. "Love you too" "Stop pouting!" she said grabbing my cheeks.

-
(The Next Day)

"Good job Alayah. Your last assignment of highschool before you graduate" My teacher told me.

I gave her a fake smile and walked out of class. I saw Algee talking to some girl smiling. I arched my eyebrow and walked over to them.

"Hey baby" I said grabbing his arm. Algee looked at me. "Ivory this is my girlfriend Alayah" Algee said. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi, Im Ivory" I looked at her and looked at Algee.

"What were yall talking about" I asked him. "Nothing much" Ivory said. "I asked Algee" I said sternly.

"Alayah, it wasnt anything serious" Algee said. Ivory looked at my babybump and looked away quickly. "Well, Im gonna go" She walked away and I rolled my eyes.

"Alayah, we were just talking about Graduation rehearsal" Algee said. "It didnt look like it" "Well thats what the conversation was about..shouldnt you be worried about Atlanta" He said walking away.

"Algee you're gonna be petty" I said. He ignored me and kept walking.

Im not even going to Atlanta anymore, he wont even give me a chance to tell him.

-

Algee's POV

I woke up from hearing a knock on the door. "Who is it" I said walking down the stairs.

"Alayah" I sighed and opened the door.

We stood in silence looking at eachother. "So were talking to other people now?" She said.

"What are you talking about Alayah?" I said with a frown. "You were all in that bitches face today, smiling and shit Algee."

"Me and that girl wasnt talking about  nothing, I hope you didnt come over to argue!" I said.

She walked in the house and I closed the door. "I came over to see what is your problem" She said. "I dont have a problem" I said.

"Yes the hell you do... you walked away from me today" She said. "I just aint in the mood"

She rolled her eyes. "Ok" She said. I leaned on the wall and looked at her. She folded her arms.

"So you really gonna go" I said breaking the silence. She looked at me, and then looked away. "Algee-" "Alayah, Imma just talk to you later" I said cutting her off.

"Algee really?" "Yea, Im boutta go back to sleep" "Fine, asshole!" She said walking out slamming the door.