Chapter Eleven

Talia's Pov

"I tried telling him Gab, but I just couldn't! It's like the words were stuck!" I sighed frustratedly as Gaby and I sat on my bed.

It's been two days since Sese and I's day out, and since he had to go and train, I invited Gaby over so that I wouldn't be alone.

"Well you have to tell him Talia, you can't hide this secret forever!" Gaby spoke softly, while giving me a stern look.

"I can try though, right?" I watched as she shook her head, "Lia, I'm serious!! What if things between you and Neymar grow? What if the both of you want to take it to the next level? How will you do that?!"

"Easy, we'll do it secretly!" I replied watching as Gaby scoffed, "oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you don't need your brother's blessing to get married! Since you know, he's your guardian and all," she smiled in a sarcastic way.

"Gabs, come on! It's too early for us to think about marriage! We're still young," I explained while running my hand through my hair, "no Talia, you're too young, but Neymar is not! He's 22, give him a year and he'll start to think about settling down!"

And yeah, that thought did scare me.

I needed to get Sergio's blessing over Neymar and I's relationship, before we take a serious step.

God help me, how will I ever get him to agree?!

**

Neymar: so, have you figured out if you're going to come to Barcelona?

Talia: uh well I did ask Sese and all, I'm just waiting for his approval! If he agrees though, then I'll be coming by like Thursday!

Neymar: no way babe! That's two days away!!!

Talia: haha yeahhhh!! I'm so excited, I just hope he agrees, I really wanna go!

Neymar: I really want you to come as well, I miss youu

Talia: I miss you way more Neyy

Neymar: um look babe, I gotta go, but get back to me once Sergio answers you!!!

Talia: yeah I will, I'll call you later babe

Neymar: alright, bye I love youu!!

Talia: way moreee

**

Sergio's Pov

"Fine, you can go!" I sighed as I watched Talia jumping up and down, "but the only reason I'm letting you go, is because we're going to be there as well!"

"Wait, what do you mean you're going to be there as well?" Talia looked at me with confusion all over her face, "I thought your match wasn't until like the next weekend, and not this one!"

"Well yeah, but we'll be there before the match by like 4 days, so why don't you and your friends delay the date! Like instead of traveling on Thursday, you can wait until Tuesday!"

"Or we can travel on Thursday, and when you come on Tuesday, then I'll stay with you!"

"Haha no way, I ain't leaving you by yourself for that long!" I watched as she groaned, "but Sese!! You'll be leaving me for 4 days! Please Sese, pretty pretty please!"

"No Talia!" I firmly answered, making a pout appear on her lips.

"Why do you keep on treating me like a child Sergio?!" She raised her voice angrily, "I treat you like a child because, you are one!"

"I'm not a child Sergio! I'm 18, thats 2 years from being an adult!" I rolled my eyes at her tone.

"First of all, I don't care how old or young you think you are, but you don't get to use that tone with me! Even if you're 50 I'm still your older brother, and I will not tolerate your attitude!" I raised my voice as well, making her shut her mouth and look away annoyed.

"Second of all, I'm pretty sure we established the fact that: what I say is what goes!" I continued, knowing that she was about to explode.

"Last but not least, it's either you go on Tuesday with me or you stay here in Barcelona by yourself!"

I watched her mumble something under her breath making me raise my eyebrows, "excuse me? Did you say something?"

"No!" She retorted as she rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You did not? Well I'm waiting for you to speak!"

I watched as she looked around trying to avoid my gaze, rolling her eyes in an annoyed manner, "what do you want me to say?!"

"Keep up the attitude, and you'll lose the privilege of hanging out with your friends while we're in Barcelona! That is if you come with us!"

She let out a huge sigh before shaking her head, "I'm sorry," she spoke while looking at the ground, "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that!"

"I said I'm sorry Sese!" She spoke again with a louder tone, making me nod my head in approval.

"You can tell your friends that you'll meet up with them in Barcelona, starting from Tuesday's evening."

She nodded her head, "anything else?" She asked with slumped shoulders and a defeated look, before walking away as soon as I shook my head.

I didn't mean to be so harsh, but I was protective of Talia for so many reasons, and I just don't want her to get hurt in any way. She's my everything after all, and it would kill me if something happened to her. Which is why I needed her by my side at all times.

**
Talia's Pov

"He's jut being annoying! It's not going to kill him if he spent 4 days without me!" I rambled into the phone, "babe, calm down! He's just being protective! I promise we'll still see each other!"

I sighed while biting my bottom lip, "promise?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear, "I promise baby girl!"

"Alright then, I'll see you next Tuesday Ney! I love you!" I spoke into the phone, trying to express as much emotion as I could knowing he couldn't see me.

"See you then babe, I love you!" I smiled as he made a kissing noise into the phone, "bye!" We said in unison before hanging up.

Why did my boyfriend and my brother have to play on rival teams?!