The Festival

Ivy walked around the crowds as she tried to see what was happening onto the stage until the force of the crowd pushed her through easily. Blinking, she saw a dark tanned man at the age of nineteen with the same sickly green eyes as Drew's with short spikey black hair with purple streaks in a jesters outfit that the children nearby seemed to be admiring and laughing with glee as he announced the festivals while doing tumbles and rolls before landing softly on his feet with a wide grin on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! After the play performance, there will a dance performance from the lovely Bex! And following the dance, there will be a performance with the beautiful Jessica!"

**********************************************

The crowd cheered loudly along with the girl and Aj jumped off the stage. He went back to Star and Drew before seeing some children running up to him with large smiles on their faces. He knelt down and welcomed them with open arms as he looked at each of them happily.

"Hello, children! Would you like to meet someone?" he asked smiling before the children nodded excitedly. He then pulled out a puppet of a puppy and pretended to bark as the dog puppet gave kisses to some of the children.

"This is Quinnzel! She loves to play and to give people kisses!"

He then gave the puppet to a little girl, having her squeal in delight and ran off along with the other children. Aj smiled and soon saw a tanned young girl about his age with black hair with purple/blue streaks and green eyes. By the look of her dark blue gown and golden necklace, she came from a wealthy family. He looked back at Drew and Star before his older brother gave Star a nod and she was gone.

"Aj. You make sure she doesn't get caught. Not likely, but we might as well keep it safe."

Aj nodded and went into his tent for a quick change before walking out, following Star and the girl from a distance, almost bumping into Ivy on the way. He then lost the girl and Star through the crowd and sighed heavily.

'Great. Just great.' he thought. As he walked around, he bumped into someone hard and the two fell before he growled lowly in pain and annoyance.

"Oh, my goodness! Are you alright!?" said a sweet and soft voice. He looked up and saw the wealthy girl he was following and noticed that she still had her golden necklace around her neck.

'Guess Star didn't get to her yet.'

"Sir?"

Aj soon snapped out of his thoughts and quickly looked up, helping her up as well.

"Yes, uh, I'm sorry. I should have probably looked where I was going."

She smiled kindly and nodded her head as she forgave him and looked up at the stage where a 'bishop', 'pope', and 'beggar' where around a woman that was supposed to be the Virgin Mother.

"Quite a performance is it not?" she asked, not noticing that Aj was staring and looking over at her figure. The girl looked amazingly beautiful and in his eyes, she seemed perfect. Her curvy waist was hidden by the skirt of her dress but her cleavage was showing like most of the women's dresses. The girl then caught his eyes and cleared her throat, making him snap out of his trance.

"If I'm not mistaken, you are the jester from earlier, are you not?" she observed dryly, a bit offended at how he looked at her like she was an easy catch. He nodded before he spoke.

"I am Aj."

"My name is Selena."

Aj nodded and wondered about her family before she walked away.