Tholian web

"Captain we have detected a tholian flagship dropping out of warp and somehow travelling through time" said sulu "I thought only the federation had time travel capabilities, open a halling frequency" said Kirk. A tholian appeared onscreen. "Ah the famous captain James T Kirk, it's an oner to meet you even though you are humanoid" said the tholian. "Yes but may I ask you how did you get here and why did you come here" asked Captain Kirk. "Why we are here is only concern of the tholian assembly and this is now tholian space so leave or we must use force". Said the tholian closing the channel. "Go to red alert and arm phasers" said Kirk. The tholian ship fired at the enterprise causing it to shake. "Fire all phasers" shouted Kirk. All the phasers fired and there was an explosion on the tholian ship. "Fire photon torpedo's at the tholian bridge" shouted Kirk. The bridge of the tholian ship exoploded. "Captain were being hailed" said Uhra "onscreen". "Kirk this is tholian space, you have one more chance to leave or be destroyed" said the tholian. "Those tribbles you brought them here didn't you, so you could capture earth before it even discovered the warp drive" "yes Kirk very clever for a humanoid. We mutated the tribles to do the fighting for us. Then we terraform one half of the planet so we can survive there, then kill the tribble s on the other building a dome around the terraformed half to block off the two half" said the tholian. "Wait, why only terraform one half. You can't survive an oxygen based atmosphere" asked Kirk. "Oh the other halfs not for us, it's for the romulans".