About that time

As I pushed his hand away he got mad and griped my thigh like a baseball player hitting a thrown ball with bat that sucker hurt like hell I winced in pain and he stopped and gripped the steering wheel we rode all the way home and he told me to get inside I started crying I tryed to run again but he caught me by my arm and dragged me inside there tears fell hard as I got thrown on the floor as the front house door was slammed I screamed and screamed and he wasn't even touching me my mom came and tied me up and tapped me up I started kicking but that made him more mad so he punched me which made a bruise form on my face as the tears formed my clothes where getting ripped apart and thrown the things that ran through my head was what did I ever do to him ... As my clothes where being ripped off I fell something hard long into me It hurt so bad tears fell from my face as I got red my lower area was sore I couldn't feel anything after the 3 hard strokes after he finished doing what ever he wanted to me he picked me up and put my in my room which was boarded when I looked to the left his friend was standing at the door way and came over to me as my dad walked away he did A lot to me and all I could do was scream and cry but crying is not helping it not helping anyone but it is making things worse because it makes me look weak ....

------next day

I was still a little sore but I had everything planed out as I walked down stairs I greeted my "mom" and my lowlife "stepdad"

he coughs "can you get me some water and some tissue and a hall My nose is stuffy

"sure" i said while walks to the kitchen and looks back to see if he's coming and ges a glass of water and gets bleach and pours 4 caps bleach in the water and puts some ice and cuts up an orange and a lemon and squeezes it in the water and gets a hall and some tissues and goes back and hands him the water and sits on the opposite chair

As he drinks it he licked his lip "this is good"

all I did was nod "I'm gonna go take a walk"

"if you dare try anything I will find you and I'll let every nigga on this block get a piece of you understood"

just nod and walks out the door

As I walked out I seen a place that was hiring I walked in and asked for a job the lady was very pretty

"Hi I'm here to look for a job" I answered

"how old are you ?" the pretty worker said

"Sixteen . . "

As she handed me an application and a pen , I look out the window and see a guy who has caught my eyes , I believe I've seen him before , I look away , and fill out the application .

👯13A$I€_£AM3🎤