Caretakers

"Luna, be careful," the boy in the yellow shirt said. "If you get hurt, people are going to be mad."

"I'm always careful," the girl in the silver dress laughed and climbed higher.

"When she falls," the younger boy said. "I'm going to fall down laughing."

"Oh no," said the boy in the yellow shirt. "Look who's coming."

The younger boy looked behind him and saw his twin sister stalking towards them.

"Sol," the younger boy said. "She looks mad."

Sol nodded then turned his attention back to Luna. She was higher now. He loved watching her climb. Her graceful moves.

"Estrell," the approaching girl stated. "Where have you been?" She was very demanding.

Luna turned her head. "Hey Stella! You decided to join us finally."

"No," Stella responded. "I just came to get my idiotic brother."

"I'm not idiotic!" Estrell stated.

"Stop it!" Sol announced. "I have that feeling."

"The one where you feel eyes on us?" Luna inquired.

"Yeah," Sol told her. "I don't like it." His eyes kept darting back and forth while all four of them walked back towards the house.

*****

Inspiration of June 1, 2017

Better Short Story? Better Book?

Cast your votes! And I'll tag you when I start it.