🥊Prologue🥊

Hellooooo thanks for opening this story up. Yes, its romance/ Mafia kind of story. I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you.

Yes! This book was published once. I deleted it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue it. I decided I waned to continue. The story line is the same. So if you're a current reader please don't spoil anything for any new readers.

Also, I will start updating chapters when I reach a certain amount of people that actually want to read this book. So if you want a quick update please comment so I know.

But first I must write down the respectful rules I have...

1) please don't hate on anything I've written. If you don't like how I'm portraying the characters, you can simply delete the story off of your library.

2) please don't copy my book, instead leave awesome comments for a dedication!

3) vote and have fun with the story line, and if you have any ideas, PM ME!

That's all the rules I have loves, hopefully you can be respectful of them. Thank you for checking this story out. I have a longer teaser for you guys, so enjoy!!

---------

"Do it I dare you" he said while a smirk played on his perfect face, but I'm better looking I thought to myself.

I loaded my gun from the bottom and locked the hammer backwards.

He stared at me in shock

"Oh, looks like the big bad boy didn't think I had it in me" I said with a smug look on my face. "Well you're wrong, I've always had it in me"

My gun was aimed at his head. "Go ahead shoot me, that's if you have the balls to do it" He said as his piercing ocean blue eyes were staring back at me.

I moved the aim of the gun towards his leg. I pulled the trigger and shot him in the leg. He quickly grabbed his leg and dropped to the ground. He was in bad pain, I knelt down at his level on the ground.

"Its not if I have the balls to shoot you. Its if you have the balls to take the pain of the bullet"

He stared back at me and grabbed my arm roughly, and pulled me towards his face. "When I find you, you're gonna regret shooting me" he said venom laced in his words.

"That's if you find me"

------

Isabella Dana Corona, is a normal Italian teenager living in Canada, or so she thought.

At the age of 1, Isabella's parents were murdered brutality in a mass killing in the city of Chicago Illinois. Ever since then she has devoted her life to find those sick mother fuckers that did it.

Careless World, the boxing company owned by her uncle who has took care of Isabella all her life. Boxing is her passion, its the one thing that takes the pain of her parents loss away.

One day she goes on a business trip to Chicago, on the intention of making big deals for Careless World. This young boxer finds herself in a trap, she went to find her parents killers, but instead is found by the most dangerous mob boss their is.

His name is Draven Vasiliev a Russian man, and the most feared man in America. Some find him charming, others find him to be a killing machine. On the streets he's known as Mr Wilder, cross him and you'll wish god never gave you a life to live.

What happens when Draven finds Isabella and claims her as his?

He wants to set the peace for both gangs, the Italians and the Russians.

Does Isabella give up her life to go with this man in Chicago?

Does he help her find her parents killer?

Or is the killer right their, in front of their eyes?

Keep reading to find out the journey between these two in this shocking mafia romance.

Stephen James played as Draven Wilder Vasiliev...

Vanessa Hudgens played as Isabella Dana Coronã