🥊Chapter 2🥊 Crazy Girl

All I knew at this point was…

Damn was this car fast!

If I wasn't so use to fast cars I'd seriously shit my pants.

Was that too blunt?

Not like I care anyways.

I drove down the narrow road making sure to be within the speed limit. Let's be honest I felt like I was in a fast and furious movie, and Paul Walker would jump out of nowhere and ask to drive.

I was not ready to be pulled over by a cop for the first time. And let's just say I don't really have good experiences with cops.

I didn't like the cop system in my British Columbia. It seems like everywhere I go they have to start a problem with the teenagers living In Vancouver.

Like chill man the worst I could is flick a mosquito off of me.

Well I could do much worse… but that's for another time.

I smirked to myself as I saw the big black letters on the top of the school.

“Southridge high the school for the dumb, rich, smart, and spoiled children of Vancouver”

I'm just playing.

It didn't say all of that. Although I wish it did. Parents enroll their children into this school because they hear we have amazing sports teams.

And then their are those parents who think its it's an amazing school for the academic kids

Arts, dance, and science kids.

Blah blah blah…

The truth is this damn school has more diversity than I've seen in the city. Not that its a bad thing. But I hate when stupid jocks walk around and say that this school is only for the athletic.

And it doesn't help when the principle basically funds the football team with zero costs for the players.

Meanwhile the art club, and every other club in the school earns their own money for their supplies.

Equality right?

More like shit quality.  

I parked and got out of my car. I didn't expect anyone to notice me after all most of the kids in this school were too busy focusing on themselves.

I gripped my bag on my shoulder and chewed on my gum as I walked through the busy halls. It felt like every year these hallways had a greater population.

And thank the lord this is my last year.

I grabbed my schedule walking towards the locker number I had. I put my stuff inside and realized my locker was beside the math classrooms.

Thank you!

This meant I had a peaceful hallway whenever I came to my locker. I feel bad for whoever had their lockers near the gym doors.

I pray for your souls… and your nostrils.

‘Bang’ I heard behind me.

And I spoke too soon.

“Did you really think I'd forget about your nerdy ass over the summer?” I heard a Male voice from behind me.

This voice was awfully too recognizable.

I turned around to see Chris Stewart.

You have got to be kidding me.

Chris had poor Henry pinned on the locker. Henry struggled against his body as his pale face resembled a tomato.