Here

Sebastian never knew what to do in these situations . He always felt distant from humans that were positive. Negative people he felt good around. But for some reason(that we the audience knows) he felt a lot better around Mey-Rin.

Am sorry I slap you I sniffed. It fine said Sebastian it should be gon , I inturrped him I a slap on a human could kill them. Sebastian just was silent. I don't want to fight you.

Why are you worried to kill me said Sebastian. I couldn't kill you because you're one hell of a butler. He came closer till are faces were centimeters away from touching.

"And your the only one that gets to me." whispered Sebastian.

I was as red as a tomato.

No Pov
Oh so it is mating season for you he said. Mey-Rin was about to punch him but he grab her a spin her around. Till they were so close his chest was against hers. Sebastian I say it clear he said with a straight face. But his cheeks too were red.

You little she almost said.

Since you don't want me to stutter I like you.

Well I gotta go, she quickly left.

Sebastian stood there, he felt weird anyone that said they love him would just fake it. But he felt that she actually did love him.

(I hate magical bridges because this one expands as I continue writing. Now your stuck waiting till I update to move across the bridge. (Me and metaphors mix nope)