Chapter 11: Reveal The Truth

BEAUTY'S POV

It hurts, I trusted her but what she did was unacceptable. I wipe my tears but there are still more flowing.

I was in the library, sitting on the floor. I notice a shadow walking to my direction, I look up and see a worried Leila. She sit beside me, "We were looking for you, what happened? Why are you crying?" I didn't answer, she sighed. "Is it about Chase? Did you two fought? You can tell me everything captain, remember that I'm still your best friend" she smiled.

I look down, "I thought she changed, I thought she love me. But damn I was wrong" I cried even more.

"Tell me what happened, I'll be the one kick her ass" she chuckled but stop herself and cleared her throat, I knew that she was just making me laugh but the pain is more practical.

"I saw her in the dressing room....... With a girl...... And they're kissing" I sobbed.

"Girl, be strong. Maybe you got the false idea, maybe she really doesn't want that to happen, maybe its really the girl who forced her" she tried to make me feel encouraged but I shool my head.

"Do you really want to know the truth about us?" She nodded, "Last two years ago, I was walking alone when a car stopped by my side. Chase asked me to ride, she's so nice but I had a feeling that she's bad, I ignored that feeling. We had a dinner at their mansion, after that we go to her room then......" It feels like I can't continue it.

"Then what?" She asked confused, "You had sex?"

"She...... S-she raped me" I sobbed. "Then I got pregnant" she gasp.

"Did you kept the child?"

I nodded, "Her name is Angel, its funny how Chase and her met" I smiled a little bit, "The destiny is really playing with us. Chase kidnapped her unaware that she's her child"

"What! She's kidnapping now" she said terrified. "Well, she's really a villain. Can you describe your daughter?"

"She look a lot like Chase, she got the hair, eyes, nose, and the talent. She only got my personality and she's smart for an early age"

"Owh, I want to see her"

"Maybe soon"

LEILA'S POV

I pity my best friend, she don't deserve to be cheated on. That villain is really such a villain, I hate her for doing that to my best friend.

"Hello Leila" I look up to see Brent. Why is he here? I thought he dropped out from this school. Oh well, we're not really inside the school we're at the school's parking lot. I was leaning at my car when he showed up.

His face was bruised, "Hey Brent, are you okay?" He nodded, "By the way, your best friend cheated on my best friend"

"Hmmmmm" he hummed, he look around. "Well Chase is Chase, she's a player. Its not a surprise at all" he shrugged.

I glared at him, "She hurt my best friend" I leaned in. "Do me a favor" he gulp. "I want you to hurt her as well, physically. Just like your bruised face. I hope when I see her, she had the same bruises as you"

His face looks like his uncomfortable, "She's my best friend or sister rather, I can't do that to her"

I snaked my arms around his neck, "If you beat her, I'll give you something" I whispered to his ear seductively and nibble his ear. He froze, I pulled and look up at him. He look away from me and close his eyes tightly, then he look down at me and sighed heavily.

"Okay" I smiled at him.

BRENT'S POV

I drove to Chase's place, I was nervous as hell. I really can't do that to my best friend. Oh, I have an idea.

I turn back to the road and proceed to the mall to buy something.

CHASE'S POV

I heard the door bell rang, I walk to the door and open it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Um well, can I make up your face?" He ask sheepishly, he's like a lunatic. I let him in and we sit at the living room.

He bring out something from the bag he's carrying. Its really a make up. "Man, you're crazy"

"Your face" I look at him like he had two heads, he sighed. "Come on dude, you really need this please. Okay, I'll treat at our favorite restaurant" I smiled. I let him do stuffs at my face, I was about to go to school when he come here.

I arrived at the school, I look first at myself in the mirror. It really looks like I'm beaten, why does Brent did these at my face?

I get out from my car and many stared at me. I ignored them and entered the school, I saw Beauty and the cheerleaders. Leila look surprised when she look at me, but Beauty didn't even glance at me.

LEILA'S POV

I met up with Brent at the Ricky's restaurant, he said that it's Chase and he's favorite restaurant.

"So, did you really beat her up?" I sip my drinks and look at him.

He gulp and look around, "Um yes" Hmmmm, he's lying. He can't even look at my eyes.

"You didn't do it, didn't you?" He form his lips in a straight line, and look down. I slap the table that caught many attention of the costumers but I didn't care about them. "Look at me Brent Trusk" he look up at me with mixed emotions. "Chase acts like she isn't even hurt" we stayed silent for awhile.

"I can' really hurt my best friend" he speak, at last. He's really very close to Chase. I sighed, I can't force him.

"Okay, but you can't get what I promised you" I smiled at him and stood up, then leave him.

WILLIAM'S POV

That stupid child, she really got my daughters. Oh well, I don't care about them. I still have men under me.

"You all need to prepare, my people" I shouted to them.

________

A/N:
That is Leila, on the picture.
Multimedia: James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go