Chapter 22: Big Game

CHASE'S POV

Its our last training this afternoon and coach is very very strict and merciless, we're all on the verge of dying. I can't take it anymore, it feels like I can't even move my limbs. The big game is tomorrow and I don't think we can play, when I noticed that all of my teammates were almost sleeping on the floor.

"Get up!" Coach yelled, but none of us move, he's a fucking insensitive coach. Is he blind to not see our situation right now? Damn, I wish he's a player so that he could feel our misery right now.

"Nope, I don't think coach Martin. Let them rest, how can they play tomorrow if they have no energy and their training awhile ago is enough" we heard coach Mia said. I sighed in relief, good thing that she goes straight to the point that coach Martin should listen. She's a dancer coach and sometimes she would watch our trainings, whenever she's coaching the cheerleaders.

I remember the time when she challenged me, I was doing the robotic dance at the hallways when she popped up and challenge me if how versatile I am into dancing besides singing.

***

I was limping when I entered the mansion, I look up at the stairs. Man, how can I go upstairs? I slowly walk and try to lift up my legs but I stumbled and fell down. "Young master!" I saw the maids coming my way and they help me stand up. They guide me to the sofa, "What happened to you, young master?" One of them asked worried, I wave my hands an shook my head.

"Its nothing, and leave me for awhile" they nodded and leave, I sighed. I close my eyes not caring about the world.

BEAUTY'S POV

I arrive at the Villan mansion, to be met by a sleeping Chase in the living room in a sitting position. She's so pale and tired, her sleep was so deep. I fix her foot on the sofa and sit beside her, and move her head to my lap. She stirred a bit and move her head facing my belly, I ran my hand through her hair. "Kitten, please don't leave me" she was dreaming about me? I caressed her cheek, and peck it.

"I won't ever leave you, my villain" I whispered. Leaning back, I close my eyes.

***

CHASE'S POV

We put our hands, palms and palms. "Maliavins University!" We shouted and put our hands in the air. We heard the signal, so we positioned. I look at those popular players in town, their team are all boys and seniors. We don't give a shit, we can beat them.

The referee throw the ball up, I quickly catch it. Dribbling, I pass the ball to Brooks. Then they steal it, damn it. I saw Dallas chase him and tried to steal but he foul, huh! Damn you, the ball is ours.

Our score were higher than them at the first quarter. But at the second quarter, they're going strong.

I chase the stealer, and succeeded getting the ball. I ran to the basket then jump to shoot but someone rebound it and he push me, I fell on the floor and hit my head. I rolled over a bit, I'm so tired to get up. My surroundings were getting blurd and dizzy, I breath hardly.

"Chase! Help her quickly" that was what I heard then I blocked out.

LEILA'S POV

"Chase! Help her quickly" their coach said, I look at Beaty who had her eyes widened. Then she ran to Chase, the medics put her on the stretcher.

I ran to Beauty, she's on the verge of crying. I comforted her, "She's going to be alright"

"I'm going with her" she said to me and ran to follow the medics. I sighed, they continue playing. Its now on the third quarter and their score is a tie, Chase is not here but Dallas is. She's the second great player.

In the end, we won again even without their captain. Gordon is the popular players in town but Maliavins is undefeated. When we're juniors, Brent was still studying here at Maliavins but he dropped out when he lost his scholarship and just give up.

BEAUTY'S POV

I was waiting outside when the doctor came out, I stood up quickly. "Are you Ms. Villan's lover?" I nodded, then I introduce myself. "Ms. Gudhart, she's still unconscious. Her body was worn out cause of continuously physical activities, she needs more rest. Let's just wait for her to wake up, but you can see her now"

"Thank you, doc" he nodded and leave me. I enter the room and see her vulnerable state.

***

"Is she still unconscious?" Leila asked. Dallas, Amy, Brent and her visited.

"Let's go inside" they nodded.

"So how are you, Amy?" I look down at her belly, there's a small bumb. Later the school will also know.

"I'm fine, but I crave foods" she chuckled.

"Why do you eat so much, Amy?" Leila ask her, ah yes she doesn't know yet. Amy look at me, I nodded. She can tell everything to Leila, she's trustworthy, that's why she's my friend.

"Um Brent, Dallas. Can you both buy foods?" I ask, and they nodded.

When the door closed, I look at Amy. "Well the reason I quit cheerleading is because.......... I'm pregnant" Leila gasp. "Its Dallas, if you ask who"

"Dallas? I mean she's a woman" she said confused.

"She's also like Chase"

"Oh so the two untamed billionaires had children now huh?" Leila mused.

"What do you mean?" Now Amy is the one who's confuse.

"The two rich kids, Chase and Dallas. They're the ones who were rebellious but then in the end they had responsibilities to take"

"Chase had a child?"

When Leila look at me, I sighed and give her the permission. "Yes, she has. Our captain is the child's mother, and they really had a beautiful daughter" Leila said. Amy's eyes widened.

"Oh so that's why you know what to do when we both found out that I'm pregnant?" I nodded.

___________