Mentally Broken

I have voices, but not like you think. They are called Anxity and Depression  and yet people think i am sane.

The idea of death doesn't bug me like others, but the pain js there. I miss  then and that is why i cry, not because they are dead. Many times they are happier or better dead then alive. My pets died from age, once sickness, but everytime they where in skme sort of pain. The death removed the pain.

My brian blocks what neess to be open and doesnt heal the wounds. I have bad memories i can still feel like it just happened, but many of the good fade to quickly and leave only an empty shell. And you knwo those things you take for grabted such as laughing at jokes? Yea it is rare for me to laugh at a joke because i dont understand them! I dont take them as jokes and whan i do there is a good odd i wont laugh.

Remember me bringing up depression? Well he gave me habbits that are no good. Scratching, urges to see my own blood spill from my hands, hell even nail bitting and picking the skin at every chance. He wont leave me alone, and his partner doesnt help.

Anixity loves to see mh nerves lose it. She helps depression just because she can.

Ah hell we already wenr this far lets bring  in Gender-fluid. They love to make me hate my shape sometimes, other not care, and last few times be happy with it. They just love to mess with my gender and make it harder to live life in a family that doesn't  get it.

Demisexual is no better. Demisexual makes love hell because i cant love them like as a partner untill i am emoshionaly connected.

Eh lets bring pan into it, making everyone hot and those i like ten times as hot. . . Okay i dont mjnd the ten times as hot because hell who wouldn't love that.

I know thise seams easy to a lot of people but I have been dealing with it for a long time, and i didnt drag in ADHA, selective ocd, and other problems as such. So please dont think i am saying you have it easy, cause you may not, but dont say i have it easy either.