Weekend with a new friend

It is Saturday night (sorry I skipped some days I want I get to the point plus it's almost summer in the book.) I was walking to my new best friends Austin's. I packed nice clothes for tomorrow I was going to church for the first time.

"Hi"

"Hey girl come in come in!" Austin

I talk know since I got I know her.

"This is my mom and dad u can just call them mrs. And mr. Smith." Austin

"Hello my name is Lilli Grace it my first name just wfi"

"Looks like we got a bright one here" Mr. Smith

"Thanks"

"Welcome dear. i hops u brought clothes for church" mrs. Smith

"I did"

We ran up stair and listen to music for awhile. Till super. We ate homemade pizza it was pretty good. Austin told me there Italian. Which I didn't really care. I mite sound like a bad friend but I really don't care where she from she could be a homeless person for all I are long as she nice.

A song came on that I happen to love! Best song ever by one direction.

I didn't mean to start singing till my favorite part came on and it was to late.

'Said her name was Georgia rosa and

her daddy was a dentist

Said I got a dirty mouth

Got a dirty mouth

But she kissed me like she meant it

I said can I take you home with me

She said never in you whilest dreams.....

"You can sing like your awesome!!!" Austin

Oh my know one has heard me sing besides my mom and she has.

"You can't tell anybody!"

"Why?" Austin

"Because my mom the only one who has ever herd me sing and I don't want anybody know!"

"Oh I'm sorry and I want promise!" Austin

"Thanks"

"Anything for my new best friend" Austin

We watched movies till we fell asleep.

-------------

We woke up the next morning and got ready for church. I had on a yellow dress that went almost to my knees with a black sweater over it. My hair was in a fish tail braid with light makeup. I was wearing a pair of converse for my shoes.

Austin on the other hand was wear a hot pink dress that was finger tip length. Her hair was curled with makeup on. She had 4inch heels that where black on.

We walk down stairs to eat. We had eggs and bread with milk. It was pretty good if I may say. We walk to the car and loaded up and head to the church which was like 10 mins down the road from there house and like 18mins from mine.

Sorry if it short but I have to go to bed and have test coming up and I'm writing other books to. Hope y'all like it tell me what you think.

Thxs

-Gabby