😡Fight Song! 👊

A/N: Whoo! Double update, guys! And lol, is MinuetFelium dead? XD He's not helping me updating this story anymore. Where the hell are you? When I see you in school, you're done. Anyway, sorry for the wait.

Minuet's P.O.V.

"What the..." Y/N breathed worriedly. "Where on earth are we?"

"I'm never gonna tell you." Paris chuckled while standing up.

I scoffed. "Of course you won't tell us. What do you expect?" I mumbled.

"It doesn't matter where we are. The important thing is that I finish the both of you right this minute." Paris crossed his arms, then went towards us. "And if you just though that you won't have cold feet..."

He snapped his fingers, then June appeared in front of us. Tied to a chair. While a duct tape covering her mouth.

Okay, wait, hold up a second. A duct tape? Really, Templar?

"June?" Y/N's eyes went wide with worry.

I assumed June was screaming Y/N's name although we can just hear loud muffles.

"Let her go! Don't drag her into this!" Y/N begged Paris.

"She didn't do anything wrong!" I added.

"Well, there can't be any witnesses, right?" He just chuckled evily.

"One shot of my black magic, June will be gone. So Y/N, you either let me get your magic, and I'll leave you guys in peace. Or you can just keep that thing of yours, and say your last goodbyes!" He explained.

"I'll never let you have my magic!" Y/N spat at him. "I'll never let you take over my grandmother's legacy!"

"Have it your way. But first, I'll give you a minute to tell your bestie goodbye before I send her out to space." He chuckled again.

"You won't get away with this, Paris. I promise you that!" I told him.

"Pssh, I already have. This is the real world, buddy. You have to live through it."

"Don't you 'buddy' me, you idiot. You won't win." I growled.

Suddenly, we heard a duct tape being... removed?

I turned to see Y/N had already untied June from the chair.

"What?! But how did you-?! Oh, you're a big bi-!" Paris yelled.

Y/N leaned close in his ear. "We told you that you'll never win. And one more thing," she took a deep breath, then shouted. "I DON'T USE SWEAR WORDS!"

Paris pushed her away, but good thing I caught her.

"It's on." I whispered, then turned into a cat to bite him all over.

"I'll help you guys!" June ran towards Paris, then punched him hard everywhere.

'I guess she can help,' I thought.

"That's right, keep him distracted!" Y/N shouted. "I'm doing this one..." she said, while making a big psy kind of a magic ball, then threw it straight into Paris' stomach.

"Ow!" He cried. "What the fu-!"

"Oh no you don't!" Y/N released 8 shots at him to teach him a lesson.

"ENOUGH!!" Paris kicked June away, then threw me onto the river.

"June! Minuet!" Y/N screamed. "You're a weirdo!"

"Uh oh!" June dived down the river to get me fast.

I turned back into my normal form to get air.

"You okay?" June asked me.

"Y- yeah..." I nodded, still coughing and panting.

Paris quickly overpowered Y/N, then blasted a weird- looking magic ball to her.

Luckily, she ducked fast enough.

But when Paris fired another one, Y/N caught it. It looked like a little tug- of- war kind of thing.

(It's soo hard to explain this! Okay, just... just look at the picture...)

Y/N's struggling already, and she's losing

"What...?" June asked me. "Why is she struggling like that?"

"I also don't know yet..." I replied, then realized something. "Oh no, he's taking her magic!" I gasped.

"She should've dodged that thing! Dang it, Y/N!" June complained.

I though for a moment. "Y/N! Stop releasing your magic! He's taking it!" I warned.

But it's too late.

Paris already absorbed four- fifths of Y/N's magic, and it made her weak.

Blondie, on the other hand, blasted his magic, then waved his hand in front of me.

Then everything went black.

A/N: Okay, I just need to tall you this guys, and I. Am. Excited! MidnightAsha just told me that Season 2 of Love Magic will come out soon! 😄 Who's excited to see Minuet again? Raise your hands!! ♡

 Excited! MidnightAsha just told me that Season 2 of Love Magic will come out soon! 😄 Who's excited to see Minuet again? Raise your hands!! ♡