💀Wicked 1💀

*~*~*~*

It's been weeks since i last saw Jay,Carlos and Evie,even Lonnie and Jane and Doug of course and Chad..yes he is on our side..why?

Ever since i saw Ben kissing Emma,daughter of Cinderella Chad. We have made a little group to never join him knowing others joined him because he's the son of the trustworthy Princess/Queen,Belle.

We also made a new group last month which is Pure,daughter of Snow white  Evie's 3rd BFF since second is Lonnie and i am first,obviously in the girl section.

I am in New York in a cafe sipping my hot chocolate since it's November 20th almost December and yes i used my magic to get money.

This past weeks my powers have been getting more and more powerful,because my dad is powerful and now Fairy Godmother was right..i am the most powerful teenager in all of Auradon.

Trust me,living here in new york sucked because i have to stopped Loki since i stopped my mom the last 2 months!

Fairy Godmother said i can bring my Group in when i touch my purple amulet/pendant only for emergency then they will head back by magic.

I sigh as i sip the last of the hot chocolate and stand up and walk out of the store putting on my lavender beanie that i got from Jay last last week.

I sigh and walk with the crowd seeing people wear furry coats and big jackets. Seriously! I am not even getting a shivver cause Cold never bothered me anyway!

Like Ella,Elsa's daughter's phrase as always. BTW she joined our group/Gang last week,a message from Evie and Carlos.

I am also became the unknown hero of NYC named 'Shadow Lady' from me.

My outfit was purple as well (Mal's descendants 2 outfit) and my hair was straighten and i am wearing a black mask that represents my father that has green highlights.

Trust me,i have nowhere to sleep! I have to make myself invisible just to sleep in an uncomfortable ground.

I look at someones mind.

It's already 4:30! Gotta get to the hotel before my Girlfriend gets hulked out!

Well,i guess i know what the time is.

I started to run passing some people as i suddenly saw a man wearing black with an eye-patch.

"Hello Shadow Lady,it's a pleasure to meet you!" He grinned.

I look straight into his eyes since i have truth eyes.

By the looks of it,he's on my side.

"Uh-yes?" I asked.

"I hope your wondering if you can join our agency?" He asked still grinning.

What the Thorns!

"Why? And how do you know who i am?" I asked.

"Enough about that,are you up to task to defeat Loki?" He sigh and asked.

Well i guess if i can have a nice room!

"Only if i can have a nice sleep!" I smirked.

"Deal!" He said as we shake hands,he was also wearing gloves like me that is leather.