💀Wicked 2💀

"They Say I'm Trouble!""They say i'm bad!""They say i'm evil!""That makes me glad!"

"They say i'm bad!"
"They say i'm evil!"
"That makes me glad!"

*~*~*~*

The next morning has passed and i am finally getting a nice comfortable bed to sleep on..Finally.

I got changed and run in an alley. I made myself visible and look at my watch.

'6:10' which is early so Fury said i should go to Stark Tower at 6:00 so that's good.

I jump as i fly in the air as i fly higher seeing all buildings and houses.

I hummed a song as i remember the song when i wad back at the isle.

"They say i'm trouble!"

I then saw the big sign of 'STARK' as i fly down slowly knowing when i just land fast,i might broke the floor since i have super strength.

I walk to inside as i quickly use my invisibility to find Fury as i hear his voice in a room.

I use my X-ray vision as i see him with 6 people in the living room as i teleport there.

"Now avengers i have recruited a new recruit and you might know her!" Firy grinned.

"Finally it's a Girl!" The only woman sighed.

"Is she a super hero?" The man that looked like he's a scientist asked.

"Yes!" Fury answered.

"She must be Shadow Lady!" He said.

Well i guess he's a good guesser. Ugh!

I then made myself Visible.

"Yo!" I greeted as they all jump.

"Mal,you should have scared us like that!" Fury glared at me.

"Well i am the Goddess of Mischief afterall!" I smirked.

"You fair maiden sound familiar!" The blonde...wait.

My smirk soon faded as i gasp in shocked.

"Are you my dad's step brother!?"