{Chapter 1}

[One of Them] || {Chapter 1}

Quinn's p.o.v

I smirk as I see my beautiful girlfriend walk out of the water and onto the sand.

"Ciao principessa!"(English:Hello princess) I exclaimed happily smiling up at Camila as she sat beside me, "Hey babe!" She responded back before giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek and sat down next to me, "You had fun, babygirl?" I asked curiously looking at her for an answer.

"Yeah! Dinah picked up Ally and threw her further into the water before swimming away and running over there with Ally on her ass!" Camila explained excitement shining through her eyes as she used her hands to explain the situation more animatedly, I chuckled and looked at my watch seeing the time, it's 6:33 pm, I should get Camila home, "Babygirl as much as I love spending time with you I got to get you home, 1: because it's late and 2: because your dad hates my guts." I say standing up and putting on my sweater over my black two piece bathing suit.

I hold out my hand for Camila to take and pulled her up, I wrap one arm around her waist as the other cupped her face as I give her a sweet kiss on her lips, I pull away and rest my forehead against her shoulder, "I don't want to leave yet." Camila whined cutely, I lift my head and chuckled at her childish behavior, "Girls Camila and I are going home!!!" I shouted over Camila's shoulder, they all reply with a careless "Ok" I chuckled at their response as I walked away holding Camila's hand.

Walking to my motorcycle, I grab ahold of the helmet and give it to Camila for her to wear, "Safety first amore."(English: Love) Camila giggled and put the helmet on, I get on my motorcycle and wait as Camila got on as well.

Starting up my motorcycle I tell Camila to hold onto me for safety and sped off to her house.

*Skip Drive*

I smile as my girlfriend gets off of my ride and takes off the helmet, "Thanks for dropping me off Quinzel." Camila says in a baby voice, I smile and chuckled at the nickname she's almost always calls me. I grabbed Camila by her petite waist and kiss her passionately, she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back just as passionate, letting my hands rest loosely on her waist and forehead rest against hers, I smile like a giant idiot, "Goodnight Il mio amore." (English: My Love)

Camila smiles while blushes a cute red and giggles. Camila goes up to her house door and enters, my smile slowly fading into a frown.

I look up at the sky and think about tomorrow morning, I'm going to be away from Camila all day tomorrow and the day after it seems. I sighed once more before hopping on to my motorcycle and made my way home.

I park my motorcycle into the garage and turn off my bike, getting off my bike, I take my keys and walk to the side door and close the garage door before going upstairs after locking each door.

I smile sadly as I look at a picture of my sister and I at the age of 10.

(Y/n) and I were the same height, but had different features, we were both 5'2. Although that's true you can at least designate the difference between us two, I had Caramel colored hair, and almond shaped heterochromia eyes:

 Although that's true you can at least designate the difference between us two, I had Caramel colored hair, and almond shaped heterochromia eyes: