Chapter 3

Date - 10 July 2017
To- zanebanner19@gmail.com
Subject - Surprise.

I am not going to ask you if you are fine or not. Because I know you are not. No one says he is fine when he is fighting on a battlefield. But because you are not fine the rest of the people in the world are fine. I don't think I am making any sense because I am very happy today. And you too are going to get dancing when I tell you.
I have a big surprise for you. I bought it home actually two weeks before. You always wanted it. When you come back after 2 months, you may notice it.
I am so happy today. The happiness would have made the whole America get flooded but it won't because you are not here.
Come back alive to know the surprise.....
It's the best you could have got in your lifetime.
There is one more thing.
I am going to open second branch of my sports academy near our home. You know I was thinking about it. I have seen the place, paper works are in on process. But the inauguration ceremony would take place when you come back.
So many good things are happening.
I won the international march. The new academy, and the surprise. Just one thing is missing.
Your presence.
After you come, everything will be perfect.
Love you,
Your happiest wife,
Grace.