Chapter Five.

I stepped out the shower and dried myself down, making sure any loose droplets had been removed before stepping into the hallway and walking back to my room.

I threw on my underwear and strolled around, searching hopelessly for something to wear. After a few silent moments, I decided on something girlier than usual.

I slipped into a black maxi dress than I owned and adjusted it so it sat properly. The dress was just plain black and hugged my torso then loose desended to my feet. I paired the dress with some blank converse because why not and threw my hair into a messy bun with a couple strands framing my face.

I decided to make some kind of effort and applied some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss before grabbing my leather jacket and phone.

"Hanging out with Tony today." I informed my mother as she sat at the dining room table with a cigarette between her lips.

"What about the dishes?" She questioned angrily as she inhaled a cloud of toxins.

"I'll do them when I get home." I informed.

"You'll do them now." She commanded as she averted her attention else where.

Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and quickly packed the dishes into the dishwasher, flicked it on and wiped down the benches.

"Sorry that I took so long." I apologized as Tony opened the door with a grin. "Mum made me do the dishes."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He smiled as he stepped out, closed and locked the door behind him before walking over to his car. "Come on."

"Where are we off too?" I asked curiously as I climbed into the passenger of his blank Honda.

"It's a secret." He said as his eyes danced with mischief, while he roared the engine to life and backed out of the driveway carefully.

I remember when he first got his full license, he was so over the moon. Smiling like a goon as he begged for me to hop in the car with him so he could take me on a ride.

Trees whipped past as we drove down the highway towards somewhere unknown. It was Friday today and I was so glad. Despite being late for school all the time, I still had to go like everyone else and I dreaded it. I'm surprised my mother didn't make me go today.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" I smiled as Tony shook his head.

"Nope, but I know you're going to love it. At least I hope you will, we are spending the weekend after all." He grinned widely while I widened my eyes with curiosity.

"We are?" I questioned excitedly before he nodded lightly and continued to drive.

I continued to watch the trees whip by as we drove, eventually fading into forestry. Where are we going?

"We're here." He announced after about an hour and a half of driving. My legs had become stiff and the excitement of this weekend was growing stronger and stronger by the second. My head whipped around, searching for what 'here' was.

We drove down along the dirt, the trees casting darkened shadows against the road as we drove, the sun leaking through small gaps.

Suddenly, a large home started appearing through the trees as we neared, once hidden by the forestry. As we got closer, the home turned into a large lake house.

The cabin was huge, casting a large shadow around the car. I stepped out the vehicle after Tony cut the engine and stared up at the magnificent building. The wood was dark, glazed over with some sort of protection.

"Woah..." I trailed off, whispering and grinning over at Tony. He approuched the door swiftly and extended his hand for me to take.

Grasping his hand, I allowed him to take me inside. The air was stale and dusty but I didn't mind, open a couple of windows and it'll be okay soon.

The ceiling was high, white like the walls and scattered with small lights and a crystal chandelier.

One side of the room had some drapes covering what I assumed to be floor to ceiling windows, while the other sides had photos and paintings as decoration.

The floor was hard and wooden, a brick fire place nearby with furniture placed about in a tidy manner. The fireplace looked slightly out of place against the modern home but it was still wonderful. A stack of wood with a fire implement set was placed nearby, a fluffy white rug placed down on the oak floor.

"The best part." Tony softly said as he pulled me gently towards the drapes. Pulling back the curtains, he revealed the back yard as my eyes adjusted to the harsh sunlight.

Staring out the window in pure amazement, I smiled with joy. The lakes water was so blue and pure, the golden sunlight dancing on the surface, glistening with the small movement. There was dock, leading out to the water where a couple dingy boats were located.

"It's amazing." I whispered in awe, staring at the water.

"I think so." Tony replied lowly, also staring at the beautiful lake before us.

"Wait, I didn't pack anything." I exclaimed with disappointment while Tony looked at me with a smile.

"I got you covered. I told Lizzy yesterday that I wanted to take you away from everything for the weekend and she went on a shopping spree for clothes for you. Good thing we have a rich friend." He chuckled while I just looked at him with wide eyes. "What?"

That explained why she was so excited this morning, she must have realized that we were going to the lake house. Also, I did notice alot of background noise of our phone call.

"Nothing." I smiled, dismissing his curious gaze. I love Lizzy, I trust her with my life but I wouldn't trust her with buying clothes for me, especially when she ships me and Tony. She's probably bought me lacey undergarments and a set of sexy lingerie.

"What first?" Tony questioned as she stared out at the gorgeous water.

"Swimming?" I questioned as he nodded viciously, excited by my suggestions. I giggled lightly as he jogged back to the car and returned a moment later, handing a bag over to me.

"Bedrooms are up the stairs to the left, pick any one. Bathroom is the only door on the right." Tony informed me as we went up the stairs together. He opened the middle door on the left. "I usually stay in here."

Much to my displeasure, I opened the door of the bedroom next door to his and walked in. First thing I did was open a window before placing the duffle bag on bed after closing the door.

The room was modern, walls painted white as the beautiful sunlight streamed in, giving the room a soft glow. The bed was in the center of the room, pushed against the wall with a beautiful white bedspread.

I slowly unzipped the bag, dreading the things Lizzy would have bought for me. Opening the bag, I pulled out some items of clothing. First thing was some undergarments, perfectly my size, a little lacey and sexy. Not something I'd usually buy but whatever.

Second thing was a nightgown. It was black and silky, falling just above me knees. Again, not something I'd usually buy. Lizzy was definitely up to something.

The next few items were just some randoms. A cute dress, a couple shorts, thankfully a pair of washed out blue ripped jeans and a couple singlets, and some other randoms.

I continued to rummage through the bag until I found some swimming gear. Unfortunately for me, Lizzy bought a bikini. I usually wore a one piece because I was very self conscious of my body but I suppose there's always a first for everything.

Quickly slipping off my dress, I put on the bikini and notice how perfect it fits. How does this girl know my size so perfectly?

Smiling, a knock sounded. "Come in." I called as I began packing the clothes away, until something caught my eye.

Reaching into the bag, my curiosity got the better of me and I reached in and pulled out the box, just as Tony walked in.

My jaw dropped as I realized what I was holding. Tony was looking rather stunned but held a smirk. "I, uh... it was Lizzy."

Tony chuckled as I quickly threw the box of condoms in the bag and grabbed the towel that Tony was holding out to me. "Let's go, sucker."