Chapter 12

Austin's pov

The next day, I woke up as I heard the door opening. I sat up and realized that we all fell asleep on the living room. "Ace? Honey?" a woman called. I stood up and rub my face and hair as I walk towards the door. "Uhm are you Ace's mother?"

Her face suddenly lights up as soon as she saw me, She suddenly took my hand while her eyes sparkles "You must Austin! Ace told us all about you and I just wanna welcome you to our family," she smiles. The door once again opened as a man entered. "Oh? Austin, right?" he said as he took out his hand. I took his hand and bowed as he introduced himself as Ace's father. "Where's Acey?" his mother asked.  Timingly, Ace woke up. "Uh please wait," I said. I walked towards the living room and wake them all up as I walk towards Ace. I sat beside him and said "Your mom and dad are here," His eyes went wide as soon as he saw the both of them. He stood up and ran to his parents as he wrap his arms around them. "We know. Kai told us," his father said as he pats Ace's back.

"I'm scared," he cried. I stayed silent as my tears streamed down while looking at him crying and trembling. I looked over to Kai and others as they were crying as well. I pulled my feet up as I wrap my arms around it and leaned on. I cried even more while thinking that if only I was on time yesterday. "I was late, I'm sorry," I mumbled

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day, we kept our eyes on Ace. I'm kinda relieved that he's slowly goin back to his old self. His parents suggested he should go  to therapy but he refused since I was here, he said. I felt happy and still sad as I remembered his face in terror. I sighed and hold his hand tighter. "Austin?" he said

"Oh sorry," I said as I loosen my hand.  "I was just remembering stuff," I kept watching him and noticed that he is slowly picking him self up. He still trembles a bit but I'm glad that he is recovering. None of us told anyone at school, even Jamie. Week after week, Ace started ignoring me as he'd been talking to different girls. Don't tell me he's tired of me?

But I kind of get it as well on his side. He was raped by a guy and I'm a guy, maybe that's why he's slowly letting go of me. I stood  and leaned my side on my locker, all spaced out.  I suddenly flinched as someone poked me from the back. I turn around to see Johnny bbeing fidgety and sad.

"Hey Johnny, what's the matter?"

"Steve... cheated on me with a girl," he said as he's trying to stop his tears from streaming down.  " I w-was waiting for him at the bus stop. I waited for him for hours but he hasn't come yet. So I-I decided to go to his apartment. When I open the door with the spare key he gave me, he was making out with a girl." I sighed as I pat his back, making him feel assured. "I knew he was tired of me. He doesn't think I was anything special because to him, I'm just his toy that's worth playing. " Playing, huh?  I sighed deeply once again as I think about Ace. What if I'm his toy as well? Sex toy?

"Go home with me, please Austin?" he asked. I shook my head as I went back to reality and said yes to Johnny. Walking towards his apartment, he quickly get his keys. Upon opening the door,  roses were scattered on the floor while the candles were lining up. At the center,  Ace stood up with a bouquet of flowers on his hands and a table for two behind him. Wearing a suit with a necktie and leather shoes, he surely looks hot. While Ross, Steve, Kai and Jake are holding a banner saying 'Will you go to prom with me?'  I covered my mouth as I was suprised and suddenly burst out in tears.

"He actually paid me to act just for you, so I have no choice. It was a great amount of money!" Johnny whispers as he gently pushed me to walk towards Ace.

"Suprise," he smiles as he kisses my lips and gave me the roses.

"I thought we were going to break up," I cried as wipe my tears with my hand. "Plus I forgot that Prom Night was coming up,"