Part II

Lyboruo Village

Outskirts

Noon

Elizabeth: *Shocked expression appears on her face* W-Wait!! You know Sir King and Lady Diane, (M/n)!?

(M/n): *Nods in reply* Of course I do!! They and the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins used to teach me back in Britannia years ago.

Elizabeth: *Looks at Diane and the others* Is this true?

Diane: *She and the others nod in confirmation* Yup!! And I considered myself his big sister back then too.

Elizabeth: Really?

Diane: *Nods in reply* (M/n) was like the little brother I never had.

Gowther: Literally.

(M/n): *Looks at Gowther in anger* DON'T MAKE IT WORSE GOWTHER!!

(M/n) then sits back down on his seat while sighing in annoyance.

(M/n): Anyways, what are you guys doing here? Aren’t you outlaws now?

Gowther: Correction. We used to be outlaws.

(M/n): *Confused expression appears on his face* Say what now?

Merlin: We are no longer considered criminals, young (M/n).

King: After the big battle we had with Hendrickson, we managed to clear our names and prove our innocence.

(M/n): Wait wait wait!! "Big battle with Hendrickson"? You mean to tell me that there was a huge fight fest back in Britannia?

Diane: *Scratches her head* It's a long story.

(M/n): So it would seem.

Meliodas: Also, the reason why we came here is to look for Escanor.

(M/n): The Lion's Sin of Pride? What do you want with him?

Merlin: We're on a quest to gather all of the Sins for a coming war that will determine the future of the world.

(M/n): A war is coming?

Gowther: *Nods in reply* Yes. And we’ll need all the help we can get.

Gowther: *Points at (M/n)* Including you, (M/n).

(M/n): *Points at himself* Me?

Meliodas: Of course!! You are part of the family after all, so why not?

Elizabeth: *Looks at (M/n) shocked* You're a Deadly Sin too, (M/n)!?

(M/n): *Nods in reply* Yes, but that doesn't mean I have a say in this matter.

Diane: What do you mean?

(M/n): I'm not joining on your little field trip. Ever since you guys were branded as wanted criminals, I had to run away from home to avoid being arrested.

(M/n): I'm just lucky that someone like Grandpa Floyd was nice enough to let me stay in their house regardless of who I am.

Gowther: Wrong.

(M/n): *Looks at Gowther* What did you say?

Gowther: What you're saying right now is a lie. That’s not the real reason why you don’t want to help us.

Elizabeth: *Looks at (M/n)* (M/n)....

(M/n) just stood by idly after hearing Gowther say this as both his hands turn to fists. Our hero didn’t want to admit it in his thoughts, but the Goat’s Sin of Lust is right. What (M/n) said just now isn’t the real reason why he doesn’t want to help them. They don't know what it is exactly, but it's something he’d rather not show than tell.