Part IV

Lyboruo Village

Grandpa Floyd's House

Morning

(M/n): Morning Grandpa Floyd!!

Grandpa Floyd: *Looks at (M/n) while he cooks breakfast* Morning, kid. You seem chipper today.

(M/n): *Looks at Grandpa Floyd* You think so?

Grandpa Floyd: *Nods in response* Yeah. Ever since you first came to town, you've always had a frown on your face.

(M/n): Well, not anymore. And it's a good change of pace too.

Grandpa Floyd: *Nods in agreement* Sure is.

(M/n) then walks over to the dining table, grabs a piece of toast, and then gobbles it down fast before washing it down with a glass of milk.

(M/n): *Sighs in satisfaction* Aaah!! That hit the spot!!

(M/n): I'll see you later, Grandpa Floyd!!

Grandpa Floyd: *Looks at (M/n)* Where are you going?

(M/n): To the Boar Hat. Meliodas asked me if I'd like to help him the other day and I said yes.

Grandpa Floyd: So you got a job now?

(M/n): *Shrugs* Guess you could say that.

Grandpa Floyd: Okay, have fun then.

With that said and done, our young hero then leaves the house for the Boar Hat.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fort Warshire

Two miles away from Lyboruo Village

Meanwhile....

!!KNOCK-KNOCK!!

????: Come in.

The door of the room then opens and a man clad in shiny armor enters and walks up to this mysterious individual masked in the shadows.

Holy Knight: Sir, our scouts at Lyboruo have returned with news.

????: *Looks at the knight* What is it?

Holy Knight: The Seven Deadly Sins are there.

Almost immediately, the man covered in shadows stands up from his seat upon hearing the name of the Seven Deadly Sins being said.

????: All of them?

Holy Knight: No sir. Our scouts have only found Sir Meliodas, Sir Gowther, Sir King, Lady Merlin, and Lady Diane.