chapter 1 the new house

Hi this is my second story and it's different from the other one. I hope you like this one though. This story is about a girl named Leona and her brother(Leo) and her mom(Aries). She just moved to a new town called TOWN OF THE ZODIACS ( yes I made that up so deal with it) and her first day of school is tomorrow so yeah. Bye

Leona's pov

       I was woken up by the sound of my brothers screaming. I  stuffed my head in my pillow as I realized who he was screaming at. His best friend Keil. I hated Keil, he was a jerk, a Casanova, and a stubborn bull headed excuse of werewolf. That's all I had to say about him. I finally got out of bed and saw my hair in the mirror. It was a mess. Well that's what I get for not cutting my hair shorter when my mom told me too. I tried to brush my long black hair but that wasn't working so I decided to get the mom. "MOM GET IN HERE" I shouted as loud as I could. I heard running and my door flung open." Leona are you oka-" she frowned and politely put her hand out for the brush. After 5 minutes my hair was straight. I never knew who she did that but I was thankful and gave her a hug. She left and started yelling at your brother to be quiet. I ignored it and got dressed.  I decided on a black crop top and my favorite high wasted shorts. I knocked on Leo's door and said in a baby voice " baby bwuver can I come in" he sighed and said yes.  "What wrong Leo tell me now" he was crying. "Keil just called and said my old dog, u know the one I left with him, he got shot by Keil's dad". I just sat there staring. I got up and brought back a picture. It had me,Leo,mom, and our dad. He always smiled at it. It reminded him of the good times. "Look u don't need that dog I mean your a half dog so be your own dog." He laughed at that. "Let's go get breakfast before mom eats it all". He started running down the stairs. I was a faster runner than him so I got down first. We got are food and started eating.

Time skip to in the afternoon

Leo's pov

I went to go ask Leona something when a unknown caller called me I ignored it. I was about to knock on Leona's door when I got a text.
???= ???  L=Leo

???- I know your secret Leo

L- who is this?!?!

???-I'm the lost part of your pack and I know your secret that can get you banned from this town

L- what do u want

???- I want your sister

L- no she's not an object

???-okay I'll see you later Leo goodbye

I didn't know what to do I knocked on Leona's door and asked if she wanted to play video games  and she gladly excepted. I decided not to tell her about the texts and the rest of the day was normal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter well bye