chapter 2 the stalker

So this is a weird story and no one will probably read it but I'm doing this out of pure boredom so  yeah hope you like it!!!!!!!

?????? POV.

I saw her. Playing Assassins Creed with her brother. She was perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her smile. Even her voice was perfect. I would wait for tomorrow to approach her. She wouldn't expect a thing. Well I don't care anymore I will see her tomorrow.

Leona's POV

     It was getting late and I knew I had school tomorrow. I told my brother I needed to go to sleep and I left. Before going to sleep I picked out my outfit. A sports crop top, some sports shorts, and sneakers. Also my favorite soccer socks.

Then I went to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Time skip~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up and saw it was 5:30. School starts at 6:30. I had an hour. CRAP. I rushed to take a shower,get dressed,and fix my hair into a decent bun. I ran down stairs to get breakfast. I got cereal and some Pepsi. I packed bag and waited for Leo. He woke up at 6:15. I screamed at him to rush it. He ate a bowl of cereal and got his bag. We left and got on the bus. We got to school and grabbed are schedules and went to class. I sat in the back of homeroom. A girl with white\silver hair walked up to me and stocked out her hand." Hi I'm Kay and you are". I took her hand and said"  Leona, Leona Wolfe". Me and Kay talked for a bit and then she took the seat beside me. We had alot in common. We both liked black and teal, played basketball, and we both were kinda anti social. When class started we passed notes and talked through those. When class ended I noticed a guy staring at me I waved at him and he waved back I then left the room for lunch. Lunch was early today. So I enjoyed lunch and then I kept seeing him everywhere. I was cautious but I decided to talk too him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chapter  but it's short so deal with okay ummmm bye

  ♡♡♡Bye my creepy potatoes♡♡♡