2: meeting slender/others

Ok guys sorry but I need to edit this a bit has when I wrote this last chapter I wasn't so sure on my character, so ya.

-------------------------

Tobys pov
I quickly walked into what seemed to be the kitchen, hoping that I would get away from all the drama. Has soon as I walked in I saw a guy with a blue mask, some sort of tare leaking out of its eye sockets, he was eatting some sort of meat? Then next to the stove was a TALL slender guy, he wore a fancy suit but over it was a pink apron! This caused me to giggle, but has soon as the sound left my mouth both males turned towards me. 'Uh oh I thought has I took a seat next to the masked man, "Ah, child I see you are awake" the fancy man said.

'Wait he can talk?' And just has the thoughts slipped into my head he replied "why yes, yes I can",'woah telepathic' I thought and just like that he answered with a simple yes. "So child the person you're sitting next to is eyeless jack" I looked over and he waved and gave me a thumbs up, "has you know my name is slender man" I nodded has a way of saying that I understood. Slender then asked "you wouldn't mind knocking on everyones door and having them come down for dinner would you?" I shook my head no, and just as quickly has I came in I was gone. I began knocking from door to door, so far I've met puppeteer, bloody painter, jeff, Ben, jane, laughing jack, and laughing jill.

I quickly knocked on a door, it was all black and had a horned demon with glowingly red eyes and teeth sharper then jeffs knifes. A male answered
The door, he wore a black and red mask. Half of the mask was red and was smiling it showed his hazel eye, the grey half of the mask was frowning and its eye socket showed a blue pupil (the colored part of your eye) with blocl lines leading for his irse (the black dot in your eye). He had emoji (Dan is not on fire) hairstyle which consisted of dirty dish water brown hair with a mix of blonde and wore a black top with some navy blue knacky skinny jeans, he was REALLY tall at least 6,3. He had pale shin, and his hand was littered with zentangles! "Uh, um, slender said dinners ready" I stated, out of all honesty I was scared of him! I watched has he walked right past me 'wow rude much I didn't even interduce myself'I thought, I continued to knock from door to door and had soon met everyone before I went down for dinner as well. Has soon as I walked down the stairs I saw slender walk up to a guy "I got them slender sir"