Defiant

Haggar's a bitch, Zarkon is an old creepy ass guy who is still not over his ex and Lance is just done.

00000000000000000000000000000000

Lance decided that Haggar's a bitch and doesn't even know what personal space is if it bitch-slapped her right in her overly dried face.

Being jolted awake quite literally by that w(b)itch was not a fun experience. Nor was being strapped to some sort of a metal hospital bed version.

Hissing at the pain from being electrocuted, Lance faintly wondered if Haggar's trying to kill him which was, a) rude much and b) not at all a good thing.

"Tell us where the Black Paladin and the Castle of Lions are and I'll consider sparing your life." that old w(b)itch demanded.

If Lance could roll his eyes, he would do it so hard, he'll be able to see his beautiful brain. Unfortunately, he couldn't. So, he settled with an unimpressed look because really? She has to try harder than that. Allura is waaaaay scarier than this old hag is.

And also, Zarkon, Lance decided, is an old creepy dude who has waaaaay too many issues with breakups because really? Black's already rejected him so just go take a hike and have like, an emotional breakdown or whatever and get over it. Sheesh, for someone who lived for ten thousand plus old, you'd expect him to be wise enough to see that but noooooo!! He's too busy trying to win back that Lion.

Lance jerked in his spot when he felt another jolt of electric running through his body like fire crawling in his veins. He could hear someone screaming and realised a few ticks later that it was him screaming.

After another round of questioning and another round of being shocked, Lance started to get numb, barely feeling the electricity crackling underneath his skin and wow, ok that is not good. Not feeling pain is not good because it could mean that he is dying and is he dying? Oh god, please no. He doesn't want to die. At least, not like this.

He still has to tell Hunk about this one joke he came up with last week and he promised Pidge he would help her wash Green from yesterday's (or was it two days ago?) mission that ended with both Green and Blue littered with mud and he still needs to help Shiro whenever he has his nightmares and Keith needs to be reminded to cut his hair because that mullet is seriously getting longer and it's starting to bother him and he had been thinking about asking what kinds of hair shampoos Allura's using because damn that princess has like, the fluffliest hair and Coran still need to be reminded that he's not that young anymore and needs to rest once in awhile and-

Lance can't help but to whimper. At the pain, at the fact that he's dying, at the thought that he wouldn't be able to see his Space family again, his Earth family again, to see Blue again, and laugh and joke and having fun with his friends, all because he was a self-sacrifising idiot. But even with all that, he would never regret pushing Red away so that he and Blue would get caught instead of Keith and Red.

Keith is his Space family. Even if they fought a lot with one another and always seem to hate each other's gut, Lance had always considered him like an annoying brother, a family to him now, and no one can hurt them. Not on his watch.

So "bring it on, bitch. Show me what you got," Lance spat out, glaring defiantly at Haggar, his teeth bared, a growl rumbling in his chest. He would never betray them. He would die for them. And he would gladly do so, without a second thought.