Tumlbr-Calum

Ever since I woke up to an empty bed, Calum had been sitting on that same spot on the sofa in just a pair of sweatpants, eyes glued to his phone. He didn't even utter a word towards me other than the hello he granted me with when I pressed my dry lips to his cheek. Every so often he'd start chuckling out of nowhere, followed by his lip being pulled between his teeth as he tried to hide his grin.

By now I was getting curious what was so captivating about that stupid phone that it took my normal, bubbly and ever so annoying Calum into ignoring me for almost six hours already. By now I had prepared some lunch, which he didn't even budge for, cleaned the kitchen and right now I was finishing up the dishes. Normally when Calum was this quiet, he had either ruined something that was mine or he was desperately trying to fix something that went wrong. He was like a young puppy, ready to learn and tear our house apart.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I decide to question, rubbing my wet hands along the towel before throwing it on the table beside me as I creep over to him. I slowly rub his shoulders, leaning down as I let my outstretched fingers rub over his pecks, my head hovering beside his before I press my lips against the corner of his mouth. Calum hums and I feel the corners of his lips turn up into a tiny smile before he breaks his gaze from his phone to press his plump lips to my cheek in return.

"You know tumblr, right?" He questions and I furrow my eyebrows but hum none the less, indicating that I had indeed heard of the site. I didn't even just hear of it, I once owned a blog on there. "And our fans sometimes make art, right?" Calum continues and I hum again, pressing my lips against his freshly shaven jawline. I stretch myself to my full height again before crawling over the backrest of the sofa, letting my bum fall onto the cushion besides Calum.

"Yeah, they like draw you guys or make compilation video's and stuff? Pretty cool stuff." I nod my head and lean against his shoulder, fingertips ghosting over the inner part of his lower arm, seeing the small hairs raise at my soft touch.

"I'm not quite talking about that.." Calum shifts underneath me and he throws his arm around my shoulders, hand resting against my naked thigh.

I already had a slight feeling he had come across the smut that littered the internet and somehow I was curious about his thoughts. On the other hand, I once had read some Malum smut that actually shocked me. Unicorns suits, a dominant Luke and me not sleeping for the rest of the night ensued. "Oh?" I'm going with dumb for now.

"Did you know they like, write sex stories about us? About me?" I feel his muscles strain as if he feels awkward sharing his discoveries with me.

I grant him a chuckle and kiss his shoulder briefly. "Yes, I do. Some are quite good."

"You've read that?" Calum pulls away to stare at me and I am doing my absolute best not to burst into hysterics. "Be fucking glad I masturbate to smut about you instead of Ashton or something."

My gaze flicks down and I see the strain in his pants. I let my hand rest on his upper thigh as I turn to my boyfriend, hand slowly rubbing up and down. "Sometimes it's quite hot. And accurate. Your adrenaline after a concert, your aim to please.." I sigh, leaving open mouthed kisses along his neck, sinking my teeth into his tan flesh.

"Sometimes you're a CEO. Or a bad boy covered in tattoos." I work my way up to his ear, breathing against his shell watching him shiver. "But they're nothing like the real deal." I pull back, fluttering my eyelids as I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and bite down on the slightly pink flesh.

"I didn't see you as the type." Calum wiggles his eyebrows and slumps against the backrest of the sofa, his hand slowly dragging circles over his lower abdomen.

"I can be surprising.." I chuckle as my breath is caught by his parted lips as I crawl onto his lap, his hands immediately resting on my hips as I press our lips together. His phone is discarded somewhere on the sofa as he gives me his full attention. He lightly moans against my lips as his hips involuntarily buck up to receive any friction.

My hand reaches beside us to cup his throbbing member, a low groan vibrating against my lips. "It got you all riled up, didn't it?" I chuckle as I let myself drop onto my knees between his legs, fingers curled underneath the waistband as I slowly drag them down his hips.

I can't help but let a deep laugh flow past my lips when I take in his naked form. "Seriously? No underwear?" Calum just shrugs his shoulders.

"I'd walk around naked and you know it."

I slowly blink and mutter the words and I lower my head to press an open mouthed kiss to his tip. "I wouldn't mind."

Calum only groans in response when I take him past my lips, bobbing my head up and down as I let my outstretched hands slowly drag up and down his thighs. Cal's hand winds into my hair and gives it a light tug, hoping to send vibrations down to his cock. I hum in response and I see Calum throw his head back in the corner of my eye.

"I won't last long if you keep this up." He lets out breathlessly, eyes clamped shut.

I let go of him with a loud pop, discarding myself of my shirt and quickly pulling my own pants down my legs before crawling back onto Calum's lap. His tan, toned arms immediately engulf me in a passionate hug as he presses our lips back together feverishly. He suddenly raises to his feet, a small gasp leaving my lips as he walks us to the bedroom. My teeth are nipping along his jawline and neck, alternating with open mouthed kisses and kitten licks.

As fast as he got to his feet, I'm dropped onto the plush bedding, Calum already hovering over me as he rids me of my last articles of clothing.

He gives me a once over while licking his lips slowly, pushing his sweatpants down with one hand. One of his hands presses underneath me to slam our upper bodies together while he presses into me, a long whine leaving my lips.

Calum presses a small kiss to my lips before he starts thrusting at a steady pace, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth as his eyes sparkle due to the incoming sunlight. My hands are roaming every piece of skin I can reach, sometimes lightly scratching with a particularly good thrust. It doesn't take Cal long before he starts to pick up the pace a bit more, catching my lips with mine again.

His hand disappears between our molten bodies and he starts to slowly drags eight figures along my clit, making me see starts instantly. I feel a tingle run all over my skin and arch my back, breasts pressing against Calum's chest as breathless moans flow past my lips as liquid.

It only encourages his to find the perfect rhythm between his thrusts and his hand and after a few minutes I feel myself spiraling towards an orgasm.

"Oh Cal - yes.." I can't bring out much more as I let myself come undone by Calum's skillful fingers, his hand retreating to focus on his thrusts to shoot himself towards his release. I'm still coming down from my breathtaking high as I feel his hips stutter against mine before they still completely, his head hung between his shoulders as he tries to catch his breath.

I pull him down by lightly pushing his shoulder blades, his heart hammering against my already calmed chest as his hot breath heats up the flesh of my skin. My fingertips are lazily dragging figures along his naked back before I let my hands rest on his naked bum, giving it one good squeeze.

It drags a round of laughter from my boyfriend's lips, his teeth sinking briefly in my neck, making me yelp out before he pushes himself back up against to send me a glare. "You have one irresistible bottom, mr. Hood." I innocently grin, but that innocence is quickly replaced by a smirk. "Well I like your tits as well, Mrs. Y/L/N." I gasp and smack his hands away from my breasts, his fingernails lightly dented the fragile flesh.

"Dick." I chuckle as Calum lands beside me, one of his arms pressed underneath his head as he other hauls me in to rest halfway on top of him. "If I knew tumblr got you this riled up I would've shown you years ago." I laugh, pressing my lips against his collarbone briefly. "You've known for years?"

"Want to try out some of those one shots?" I chuckle as I grab for my phone on the bedside table, Calum's loud laughter booming through the spacious bedroom.