My place (Keith powers )

"Who her " Yn points to the girl who was talking to her boyfriend of 2years.

"She's nobody baby I didn't know you was gonna show up " Keith said scratching his head.

"I told you I was gonna come I didn't know you was gonna be dancing up on another female " Yn yelled .

"Baby please calm down" Keith said trying to grab Yn.

"No don't tell me to calm down I'm done bye "Yn said yanking the necklace Keith gave her off her neck and throw it on the ground .

"Yn baby please " Keith said grabbing her arms .

Yn yanks from him and walk away leaving the party Keith looks then pick up the necklace and put it in his pocket .

I used to pride myself on being the other man
But now it's flipped and I don't want u with no other man
Why can't u understand anything I'm offering
I gave you the world but you just wanted arguing
From the time I picked you up, until the time I dropped u off again
Even flipped out on me at the mall again
"it's all his fault again" that's what u telling all ya friends
I aint pointing fingers ma, I just wanna call again
See how ya day going I know they stressin on ya
I know them times get hard that's why I'm checkin on ya
It's yours truly ma, I got a little message for ya
Anything he can do, girl I can do it better for ya, cause

The next day Keith saw Yn at her shop he order her some flowers and set in the car and waited until Yn open the box.

"Delivery for Ms YLN " the delivery man said holding the box.

"That's me " Yn sign the paper and grab the box she smile and open the box she smell the roses then read the note she got mad and ball the paper up she walk outside and throw the flowers in the trash Keith got out the car and walk up to her.

"Yn can I please Explain " Keith begged her .

"No I don't won't to hear it you shouldn't have dance on another female i don't won't to hear it " Yn said walking back in her shop.

When we laugh or we cry it's together
Through the rain and the stormiest weather
We gon' still be as one it's forever
It's forever, it's forever

Won't you come on and go with me (come and go with me)
(Oh girl) Come on over to my place (my place, my place)
Won't you sit yourself down and take a seat
And let me ease your mind girl, we gon' do it our way (our way)

It been weeks Woody,Algee, Luke , Yazz and Elijah came to visit Keith they was gonna ask him to come to this party .Keith haven't been the same since Yn and Him broken up he haven't ate or baths in days.

"Damn it's stink in here man you need a bath" Woody said holding his nose.

"I'm fine what y'all want anyway" Keith said laying down .

"Man You need to get over it and come to this party with us you been stress out since you and Yn broken up get your ass up and clean yourself " Luke said kicking some clothes that was on the floor.

"Nah I'm good imma stay inside " Keith said pulling the covers on him.

"Nah get up man " Algee said pulling the cover .

"Damn " they all said covering they noses .

"You stink man smell like something die " Elijah said holding his nose.

"Fine " Keith gets up and walks in the bathroom.

"Shhh but Yn gonna be there we need them to work it out " Algee said push clothes off the bed.

Keith came out the bathroom dress they all headed to the party what Keith didn't know Yn was at the party too. The boys walk in and Keith look around and saw Yn sitting down talking to her friends he got nervous.

"Go Talk to her " Algee said walking away.

Shorty, where you been?
Feels like a long time
Long, long time since I seen you
Yes it has, girl
And I know I said some fucked-up things to you before
But girl you know I didn't mean it
I never meant one single word
If I could take back every word I would and more for sure
If I thought that you would believe it
Hey, girl, cause you make my life so convenient for me

Keith walk over to Yn and her friends Yn look up and stare at him .

"Can we talk " Keith said reaching his hand out.

"Don't go girl he will cheat again" Yn friend said.

" Go Yn " Yn other friend said.

Keith still had his hand out Yn start thinking She really miss him his touch , his kiss, everything in her heart she know it wanted her to forgive him. Yn grab Keith hand and they walk to a quite place.

"Look I know I mess up but I really love you I can't live another day knowing you not with me so please will you give me another chance" Keith begged.

"you have to promise me you won't ever dance on another female " Yn said looking at him.

"I promise no other girl have my heart like you do " Keith said smiling.

"I think we can try " Yn said smiling .

Keith kisses Yn on the lips they hug each other tight they didn't never wanted to let go.

"Oh wait " Keith reach in his pocket and pull the necklace out .Yn smile and turn around Keith put the Necklace on Yn neck she turn around and they hug Keith and Yn talk all night he never wanted to let Yn go or out his sight In his heart he know she's the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

So how was it let me know and if y'all want a Imagine Comment and tell me Who y'all want out of Meech Keith Algee or Will .