Chapt 43

Karin pov

"Chris hurry the hell up man" I sucked my teeth.

"A nigga can't shower in peace damn!" Chris yelled from the shower.

"You've been in the fuckin shower for an hour!" "You wanna join me?!" He yelled.

"N- Sure" I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Come on I don't bite" He smirked. "What if I want you to?" I bit my lip and got into the shower.

He licked his lips and pulled my body closer to his.

~~~~

"Do we really have to go to this party?" He dropped me on the bed and kissed my neck.

"Yes I already promised Trinity i'll come" I put my hands on his face.

"Fuck" He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Get dressed" I pecked his lips and dried myself off.

"Alana!" I yelled. Chris quickly put on his pants and Alana came into the room.

"Yes?" "Pick out a outfit to wear okay?Uncle Khream wants to see you"

"Really?!" She jumped. "Yup. He wants you to sleepover" She nodded and sped out the room.

My phone started to vribrate alot and I saw that it was all coming from instagram.

"Trinity" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I clicked on the post and laughed.

Trinityrah_ : Christopher got my bad bitch pregnant 😉🍆💦🤰🏻

Trinityrah_ : Christopher got my bad bitch pregnant 😉🍆💦🤰🏻. @Chrisbrownofficial @Karinjinsui

"This girl" I giggled. "Chris the whole world knows now" I said.

"Knows what? Your pregnant?"

"Yeah. I told Trinity and she made a post on insta" "Oh okay"

"Is this ok mommy?" Alana came into the room holding a light blue dress.

"Yeah. Lets go take you a shower" I picked her up and went into her room.

Karin's outfit: