The Friends

-Morning-

-Natsu's POV-

   I awoke cuddled up to Lucy which was the most amazing feeling ever. I can't believe within this little time of knowing her, I already fell for her and it amazes more that she actually felt the same. I was staring at her when I saw her eyes open. "Good morning Luce." I smiled at her. She looked up at me and yawned.

   "Good morning Natsu." She smiled back at me. She's so beautiful. I couldn't help but to kiss her as we got up off the bed causing us both to blush. She stood up and went to the bathroom to change her clothes. I stayed in her bedroom waiting for her to come out. When she finally came out, she looked at me. "Are you ready to go to school then our date afterwards?" She asked. I nodded and we walked out to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in. As soon as we were both in my car, I started driving us to school. "I think I might try to make some friends today." She looked over at me.

   "Sounds great. I'll help if you want me to." She nodded and I smiled at her. She smiled back and I looked back at the road, still smiling. Then the smile suddenly left her lips. I looked over at her to see tears in her eyes. "What's wrong Luce?" I asked frowning at her because I was concerned. I was worried. I wanted to know what was bothering my girl. I hate seeing her upset.

   "It's.. It's nothing..." She looked out the window. I think she started crying.

   "Hey, you know you can tell me anything, right?" I assured her. She nodded and wiped her face looking at me.

   "I'm fine. I promise.." Soon we arrived at school so I jumped out of the car and told her to stay there so I could open the door for her. I like opening the door for her. I don't even understand why. Anyways, I went to her side of the car and opened the door for her holding out my hand to help her out of the car. She gladly took it and stepped out of the car. Everyone was watching as this happened.

   "No way!" "Natsu's with the new chick!" "How the hell did this happen!?" "More like when did this happen?!" "I can't believe this!!" "Isn't he with that white haired chick Lisanna?!" Everyone started yelling. Then I heard the familiar voice of Gray Fullbuster. "We all knew it was gonna happen." He smirked. Luce and I started walking towards my friends.

    "Hey Gray." I greeted still holding Lucy's hand. He chuckled.

   "Well well looks like I was right. Look at you two lovebirds!" He started laughing then Lucy did something I never would have expected her to do. She slapped Gray causing his cheek to turn red with pain. Well she did say the next one of us who says something stupid would be slapped. I can't argue there. Gray looked at Lucy. "The hell.." He was surprised.

    "Um.. Did you forget what I said yesterday or are you playing dumb? If you're playing dumb, I got more from where that slap came from!" She pulled away from my hand and clenched her fists together. I never thought I would see this side of Lucy but I am, right now. She's kinda scary but kinda adorable at the same time. I smiled at her without even realizing. She looked at me and smiled back. "Bye losers." She grabbed my hand and we started walking. She was really on a mission to find friends on her own and she was gonna use my help. We walked away before Gray could snap back at Lucy. "So, know anybody that needs a friend?" She asked me in a whispered tone.

   "Levy!" I saw the bluenette walk by so I yelled her name. Surprisingly, she actually walked over to us.

   "What do you need Natsu?" She glared at me. I gulped then spoke up.

   "Levy, this is-" I was cut off by Levy talking to Lucy.

    "Hey you're the new girl, right?" Lucy nodded. "If you need a friend, I'm here." Levy assured her. Before I knew it, Lucy was walking off with Levy leaving me alone.

   She turned back to me. "Are you coming Natsu or are you gonna back to the guys?" She asked.

   "I think I'll just go back to the guys so you can find a few more friends if you can. You have Levy now so you should be fine." She ran back and hugged me  before walking back to Levy. I hugged her back but she let go soon afterwards. As soon as she let go, she walked back to Levy and I walked back outside with the guys. I'm so happy she's making friends. Now she has me, Levy, and more friends to come!

-Lucy's POV-

   Levy led me into the library where more of her friends were. I guess you can say they're my friends too now.

   "Guys, this is Lucy. The new girl. And I'm guessing by the fact that you hugged Natsu that you're his new girl since he broke up with Lisanna. Okay, anyways, This is Erza." She pointed to a scarlet red haired girl who seemed to be wearing armor. Then she pointed to another bluenette besides herself. She said her name was Juvia. She had been drawing pictures of Gray so she was either his girlfriend or she had a crush on him. Who cares what it was but those were the only two around besides the smiling Mira who owned the library. Yay. I made friends. These were my friends. I thought to myself. We started talking about who we liked or loved and who we were dating and the latest gossip and everything. So this is what I gathered, Levy likes Gajeel but doesn't know how to tell him. Erza is dating a guy named Jellal. Juvia acts like she's dating Gray but it seems like she's not and I'm obviously dating Natsu, known as the 'playboy' all over school.