Chapter 2

(HANNAHS POV)
I_Cant Believe This But Im Actually Wanting To Be Friends With Em "So Hannah Whats Your Back story?" Sal said as my eyes widened and i was honestly was shocked "I-Its None Of Your Buisness" i said looking down as i sighed "if you...really want to know.. i guess ill tell you i said rolling up one of my pajama pant legs revealing to prosthetic legs "woah..." sal said "me and my real dad where....in our house when...we heared....3...plains pass by and....they....dropped bombs on us....and our whole neighbor hood my...real dad died and my mom had to...carry me to safty cause....i was paralyzed...so...we then decided to get me prosthetic legs And That Was...When i was 10 so not so long ago" i said looking down at my prosthetic legs sighing. "oh...damn...." sal said examining them. "How old are you now" he said. "13" I said. "Huh...im 15" sal said. "Oh...2 years older than me huh...dont think u can boss me around just cause your 15" i said with a small laugh.

Sals Pov)
I smiled under my mask when she laughed as i felt a weird feeling in my stomach "Hah Hey You Listening?" Hannah Said As I Just Noticed she changed into shorts and a tank top revealing scars on her arms and shoulders and her prosthetic legs "hope you dont mind i changed" she said as i blushed under my mask. "No its fine and anyways i want you to meet a friend of mine you you'll like him his names la-" i was cut off by someone "sal how hav- whos the girl?"
Larry said "Hannah This Is Larry Larry This Is Hannah" I Said. "Waddup >_>" hannah said with a weird look on her face that made me burst into laughter "Whuts Su Funneh .3." She said in the most derpiest voice causing me to laugh as well making larry laugh i then had a jealous look on my face because larry was talking to hannah and making her blush.....wait am...i jealous?...."well cya sal i have to check up on my mom" larry said as he left.

..........................
Sal is sexy.

0///^///0