Chapter 4: Nightmare

Janine's POV

Nagising ako sa hindi pamilyar na lugar ngunit nakahiga pa rin ako sa kadahilanang hindi ko maigalaw ang katawan ko. Tinignan ko ang kaliwa't kanan ko at nagulat ako ng mapansin na puro mga sanggol ang mga kasama ko. I looked at myself and surprisingly I'm a baby also. I started crying when a thick fog entered the room. It got worse when fire starts spreading and all of us now are crying.

Nagulat ako ng makita ko ang mga magulang ko na nilalamon na ng apoy. Wala akong magawa. I just look at them while crying. I want to help them but I can't. I want to be there, I want to suffer with them. What made my heart broken was when they screamed my name. It's just hurts so bad seeing them suffering but they still look after me.

*****

Nagising akong umiiyak, pawis na pawis ako. I saw Lora sitting in my bed and she looks so worried.

"Hey are you fine? You're sweating so much. I woke you up because you kept crying."

I immediately sit, "Where are my Mom and Dad?! Lora help me! Help my parents! They were burning! Fire keeps spreading at their body!" I hysterically shouted as I shook her arms.

"Janine calm down, it was just a nightmare. Nothing happened to your parents okay?"

"But my parents almost died! I want to help them but I couldn't and it seemed so f*cking true."

Someone slammed the door. It's Keith. He then ran towards me. "What happened to her? I heard her screaming." He asked to Lora.

"She had a nightmare about her parents." She answered.

"Hey relax, take a deep breathe." I did what he said. "Now look at me, it's not true okay? It was just a damn nightmare, maybe because of what happened to you last night."

"It's true! It's f*cking true! I saw them with my two eyes, I saw how they suffered from pain and that keeps flashing in my mind!" I screamed.

"I will bring you to a psychiatrist."

"I'm not crazy! I'm not going with you!"

"It's not because you're crazy, I'm just worried for you." He said with his sincerity look so I've decided to come with him.

*****

"She has a trauma, what happened to her last night has a huge effect on her, since she's looking for her parents which is she haven't met before. I think it's because of anxiety and fear, fear to lose her parents and anxiety which she thinks she will lose her parents." A psychiatrist explained to Keith, he looks really unease than the last night he saved me to death.

What she said was so true, I'm so scared of losing them. The fact that I've never seen them before is making me more anxious, my desire to see them is extremely ferocious. I want to touch them, I want to spend the rest of my life with them and I want to know everything about myself. That is the only thing I wish.

"C'mon, let's get back to your dorm." He made a smile that I've never seen from him before. I simply nodded and he assisted me to stand up. When we got to his car, I lean my head on the car seat.

Nakatulala lang ako habang iniisip ko lahat ng posibilidad na nangyari sa mga magulang ko.

"They are alright, don't think too much. Look at yourself you're crying." He then wiped my tears that keeps shredding. I didn't even notice myself crying.

"I'm sorry, I just think of the things that could possibly happened to them right now. What if they have settled a new family? What if they forgot me? W....what if they are already gone?" Once again, my tears keeps flowing down my face.

"Hey don't say such things like that, instead you should think positive like sooner or later you will meet them or they came to find you. Think in that way Janine." He calmly said still looking at his front.

I just let out a sigh and didn't say anything until we got to my dorm, he immediately assists me to sit on my bed. He then prepared nutritious foods which includes apple, broccoli and milk. "Get that shit away from me." I said as I'm pointing the broccoli.

"Why? You don't eat broccoli?" He asked with the big question mark applied on his face.

"Just the thought of eating broccoli makes me cringe."

"Oh really?" He said while grinning and he slowly shoves the broccoli on his mouth one by one.

"F*cking stop that! That's disgusting." I said while trying to avoid my glance on him while he's eating that disgusting food. But honestly, he's so damn hot eating broccoli. Oh I'm sorry my lips slipped.

"I guess you're craving for it now since I ate it sexily." He smirked and he let out his tongue.

"No babe. I would rather eat my shit." I said confidently.

A sudden silence invaded the atmosphere for a couple of minutes. Tinignan niya gamit ang nagkakatakang mukha, na para bang hindi siya mapakaniwala sa sinabi ko.

"Did you just say babe?" He asked looking at me.

"Did I?"

He grins.

"You did."

"B...because you're s-saying it so many times, m-maybe I...I just." I nervously said while my lips were trembling.

"Oh babe, you can say it all you want. I know how eagerly you wanted to say that."

"F*ck you!" Seriously how can this guy easily annoy me? Like whatever he says or does always get on my nerves.

"Love you too." He said.

Okay, I'm done.

"Get out." I said while glaring at him.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I was just trying to make you laugh."

"No you're trying to annoy me and I'm really annoyed right now, dumbass."

But seriously, I think I'm starting to like him.

*****

Updated! Wassup guys, for the people who are waiting for the update—here it is guys! Hope you enjoy it because I really work hard on it and gathered all my ideas to produce this chapter.

Hahaha, kung mahal niyo si author o kahit yung libro niya lang please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!