Anime In A Nutshell

SAILOR MOON

1. How the hell do these girls fight in the winter? They have realy short skirts. If the villans were to come to canada or somthing, the girls wolud be screwed!

2. Usless transformation takes a fucking minute to finish. 

3. All of the other characters are cooler/ more usefull the the main character. W...T...F.

4. Da fuq is on the cats head?

5. The other girls have laisers and fire and cool stuff like that, and are main character, sailor moon, has a fucking tiara. 

6. Theme: Never runing from a real fight, she is the one called sailor moon. 

In the show: She always run's from fights. Like, in every episode!

7. Awesome transformation pen thats never fucking used! The show should have gone like this:

S.M: Transform into Godzilla!

eats the bad guys. 

creadits. 

8. In the tranformation, the girls are naked. WHY!

9. The theme song is the best thing in the entire show. 

10. In the transformation (yes I'm talking about it again, shut up,) the girls get nail polish that later coverd be gloves. Why would they get that in the first place if nobody's going to see it. 

11. How come the villans never attack the girls when there transforming. What, is that there lunch break. 

12. How come the villan only attack's the place were the sailor scouts live. Wouldn'd it be better to attack some place like canada or any other place on earth?!?

13. The stupid lesons at the end of each episode. Nuf said. 

14. Serina/ Sailor Moon is a moron and is realy fucking annyoing. 

15. Sailor Moon can't fight and should be dead by now. The only reson she's still alive is dumb luck and help from the other sailor scouts. Why do people like her again?

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the fist chapter of anime in a nutshell. Next chapter will be lucky star. This was made by cshygamer and anime_chloe, so go follow both of us! If you like Sailor moon, we mean no offence, but it isn't one of are favorites. And enjoy the rest of your day/night. If you want us to do any other animes, tell us in the comments (but that DOESN'T mean that we have to do it) 

See you in the next chapter! Bye!