rosairo+vampire

1.apparently the so called 'Human proof school' is not to human proof. I mean a kid with bad grades and no monster characteristics can get in so can a toddler.

2. why the hell didn't they notice tskune was a human? like are you fucking kidding me?

3. so your telling me no one can tell inner moka and moka apart? like the rosary around her neck doesn't give it away?

4. a bunch of hot girls following an ugly nerd? ooh kaaay then cause that's normal.

5. no one notices the ugly annoying bat? honestly that thing is fucking annoying and gives me a headache.

6. how the hell do they all get away with not wearing the school uniform? moka does but none of the other girls do. and no one comments on this? are you shitting me?

7. why do the students go to a school that is teaching them to co-exist with the humans when most of them want to eat the humans?

8. shouldn't kuruma have back problems? I mean her boobs are bigger then my head so she should be going down like

a bolder.

9. apparently vampires can survive off of tomato juice now. cause that's totally not bullshit. but hey, yolo right?

10. why are these kids always getting hurt by other students and teachers but no one cares enough to expell them or send them to jail?

11. why kill tskune when they learn he's human? cause that's how you co-exist with humans right? killing them off how hilarious. -.-

12. so moka cant go in water but when there are herbs floating around she can? really cause leafs are gonna do alot.

13. super form complaint: apparently monsters can look like point lignes dangerous circles and point triangles. these are your shapes kids.

14. why be normal when you can run around charming humans and trying to rape your bestfriend.

15. what is your thing with boobs yukari? you suck on them and play with them. to bad they aren't yours.

A\N sorry if this was bad guys but it's really hard to make fun of your favourite anime. well I tried. sorry for the long wait. I. have alot on my plate lately. thanks for reading and understanding -anime_chloe