Lucky star

LUCKY STAR

1. The fact that nobody can follow the story. Like, what the fuck is going on!?

2. TO. MUCH. FUCKING. FOOD. TALK!!!!!! We don't care how you eat ice cream!

3. That annoying lucky channel. W...T...F.

4. What is up with the main characters hair. All the other characters have normal hair, but the mains have hair that look's like cotton candy!

5. Why does the teacher play video games all night? I mean, don't you have tests or somthing to do? A family? Friends? Pets? No? Just want to play R rated games with your students? Ok then...

6. The dad's a fucking pervert!

7. ALL OF THE KITTY FACES!! (cause you know fuck logic)

8. Food magicly apears and dissapears just for there fucking food talk. I still don't care how you eat your ice cream!

9. The backaround dissapears and reapears and nobody even notices. W...T...F!!

10. All the main school girls are apart of the cheerleading squad beacause rhinoceros.

11. A deep, intresting story about Konata's dead mother that's NEVER FUCKING EXPLAINED! It 's a really cool back story and they never talk about it. WHY???

12. Why is Konata playing dating sims? I mean, why would she want to....EWWWW WHAT THE FUCK?!

13. I think the only reason Kagami is mean to Konata is because she thinks she's annoying. Just saying! :)

14. The weird faces. I mean, W...T...F!

15. The theme song leaves me with mixed fellings. I just don't know.

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!! We had lots of fun making this chapter because Lucky star is just so weird. We do like the show and watch it a lot, but it's also fun to make fun of. And yes, we know it's meant to be random and weird, but we don't care.

Anyway, next chapter we're doing anime_chloe's favirote anime, rosairo+vampire, so that will be fun.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day/night!