Prologue

Location:  Devon, United Kingdoms.

-----------------------------------------------------------
One mystery girl- Ariel- she's 17, gorgeous, a splendid singer, extraordinary dancer, flute and a fiddle player, and the list goes on....... Her blonde hairs and blue eyes makes her a little different. Her talent doesn't make her a lot different in Lyrical high but to be found in one person it makes her extraordinary. But when no one knows about it, well it's a kind of little useless.
Now you must be thinking how can such a beauty isn't noticed, well a pair of black rimmed glasses can hide a lot. And that is exactly why she wear those fake things.  Daughter of the Mayor of Devon but still she is able to stay unnoticed. This girl is seriously something........

On the other hand their is ,THE HARD WAY OUT ,to be more specific- Trystan, Steve, and Parker, the Greek gods about whom you read in every teen fiction book. They are actually populars of Lyrical high. Every girl dreams about being with them and every guy wants to be their friend. They are thought to be that great ,that girls of their  school are not good enough for them. All three of them belongs to rich families. And these guys are already YouTube sensations for their songs they have written and recorded themselves. Perks of belonging to rich families, I tell you.

But What will happen when THE HARD WAY OUT will follow Ariel's voice to make her the new member for their band? What will be the consequences? Will she agree?

Well, friends will be made and that to forever.

          Little information about our main                        characters

Ariel Goodenough
27-02-2000
Blonde hairs
Blue eyes
5'8
TAYLOR SWIFT
*****

Parker O'Neil
06-02-2000
Black hairs
Brown eyes
5'11
ZAYN MALIK
*****

Steve Woods
11-09-2000
Brown hairs
Brown eyes
5'11
FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI
*****

Trystan Rogers
09-11-2000
Dirty Blonde hairs
Blue eyes
5'11
JUSTIN BIEBER
*****

Savannah Patterson
21-04-2000
Golden Brown hairs
Hazel eyes
5'7
EMMA WATSON
*****

Everly Patterson
21-04-2000
Black hairs
Brown eyes
5'8
SELENA GOMEZ
*****

Xzenia Patterson
21-04-2000
Brown hairs
Brown eyes
5'9
ARIANA GRANDE
*****

Zach Goodenough
13-04-1999
Blonde hairs
Blue eyes
6'1
CHRIS EVANS
*****

Jason Rivers
17-10-2000
Brown hairs
Grey eyes
6
AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION
*****

-----------------------------------------------------------