Weird Encounters

#corliss_b ,this one is for you. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm late, I'm late, shit, shit, shit...." I kept chanting through out my way out from the locker room towards the main field. Oh god save me one last time, or else Mrs. Kyle is gonna kill me.

I reached the ground just before Mrs. Kyle. My running skills saved me.

"You run quiet fast." I just skipped a beat.

"God you scar- " What the...... Why is Steve Woods standing beside me? Oh, yeah Mrs. Kyle told us to stand like this. I just focused on my position. I should start looking out who is standing before and behind me.

"You can't freeze like that, beside such a hot me."

"Sorry?" That was my genius like reply
What is wrong with me these days.

Note to self:  check you didn't hit your head with something hard.

"You were standing like statue so I was just saying it impossible to freeze beside such a hot guy." I shook my head. What is with me today, meeting a bunch of popular idiots?

"I'm Steve I think you know me, but still..." He said interrupting my thoughts."and you are?"

"Huh?" Was all I could say. He raised his eyebrows at that. "Uh, I'm Ariel."

"Nice name."

"Thanks."

"Are you a mermaid?" Oh god not again.
What is it with THE HARD WAY OUT today asking the same stupid question again and again .Then you must be thinking that I repeated myself too. No I didn't I just have him one of my best glares. At that he gulped. Ooh I must add this in my resume that I made that guy gulp by my glare whose glare is famous for scaring the shit out of anyone. I patted my own shoulder inside my head. Saying, Well done Ariel this will definitely get you a job. "Calm down ,just kidding, Air."

"Air?" Who the hell is that?" In case you have already forgotten my name's Ariel."

"I don't have that bad of a memory. That's my nickname to you." He said, grinning fully.

"Whatever." I muttered. I like it,Air. Nice.

"Your smile says you like it." He said smiling himself.

Idiot.

"A idiot who made you smile." He said with a grin never leaving his face.

"I said that out aloud....again?" Few things are not going to change easily.

"Well yeah, you did." I groaned.

"Miss. Goodenough and Mr. Woods 20 laps, now." God knows from where but after listening that we both groaned and started running.

Another familiar voice , I thought while running.

*******************************************

It was history class and I was before time. Earphones in my ears, head on the desk, pencil in my hand and my notebook in front of my eyes. My hands drawing doodles on it. Waiting for the night to start I stopped doodling and turned my face around to see that someone is already sitting beside me. I lift my head to see the name on the slip pasted on the desk.

Parker O'Neil.

I want to cry. Why is THWO behind me today?

"Are you going to cry?" Parker asked me with confusion written all over his face. Then he looked over my name slip. "Ariel- are you a mermaid?"

"No wonder why you three are friends."

"Huh?"

"You, Trystan and Steve."

"Oh!"

Now I just knew that he will say something like 'I was just trying to start a conversation' or ' Calm down I was just kidding.' So I thought that the conversation will occur for sure either I want it or not. "What is with you three asking me the same question?"

"They asked this very question?" I nodded. "Suckers, it was decided that I will ask you this question." He muttered more to himself.

"What?"

"I said that out aloud!" At least I wasn't alone doing such kind of stupidity.
Listen we will explain you this at the last period, Music hall.

"From when do I have music hall with you guys.- no wait, let me rephrase it- from when do i have any of my classes with you  guys?"

"This morning babes, this morning." He said  with a grin.

"But how?" I said whinnying like a baby. Now I was totally frustrated about this.

"We may or may not have flirted with the receptionist, Reena." He said winking at me.

I chuckled " Her name is Roslyn."

His ears turned a light pink. "Yeah,whatever."  He said and turned his back to me. Another thing to add in my resume, I thought.

"Attention class." Said Mrs. Cahill.

.....and once again the class started but I wasn't paying any attention.

*******************************************

After one more class I was in music hall.
God please tell me what's going on.

Every one was already seated. Then,our hero entered in a black well fitted suit. Guns in his hands aiming at it's target.
In case you haven't already guessed here the hero is THWO. Their well fitted black suit are their branded campus wear. Guns means their beautiful orbs and the target is who else, it's me. Congratulations Ariel your last year is not going to be spent in peace. Great.

They started walking towards me in sync. Laughing and winking at girls who were swooning over them.

"Hi Ariel."

"Hey Air."

"I also want to give her a nickname."

"H-he-hello." God why was I stuttering. They chuckled at my embarrassment."God."

They started getting seated. Trystan was going to sit beside me but Parker and Steve hold his arms. "I am going to sit there." They both said in unison.

"Doesn't matter..." He said and jerked his arms from their grips and instantly sat down beside me. And then continued"...I am already sitting here." And then gave them a tight lipped smile."Find another seat for your selves. Parker and Steve glared at him and then they turned their glare behind me. The two children instantly started collecting their things and ran to another bench. Whoa.

"So Air.." Steve started.

"....we want to talk to you about if....." Trystan continued.

"......you have any cookies." Parker ended with a sheepish smile. Other two glared at him so hard that if looks could kill, Parker would have been 12 feet under the ground.
"What I'm a growing man."

And I laughed at that so hard like I haven't laughed from years. "I will die. Someone save me." They also joined the laughter. Last few hours made me realize that these three aren't like other populars'. And what I faced today were just some weird encounters.

**************************************************************************************

What do ya all think ?*wiggles eyebrows* You liked them or not? I will try to update you know it's not that easy.

I hope you like these pshyco's * fingers crossed*.

Until then,
Icey.