Friends and Missing Trident

Harmony's POV

As mum and I were swimming to the throne room I spot my friends. "Mum I'll be there in a sec" I tell her. She looks at my friends and smiles before swimming on without me. "Adrian, Lee, Cleo!" I call and swim over. They spot me and swim over as I spy an other mermaid with a red tail leaving them along with a Walrus & Penguin.

"Harmony, why have you been?" Cleo asks as she gives me a hug.

"Visiting my family on land, who was that? The girl that left with the penguin and walrus?" I ask Adrian.

"That was Mel-Mel she's new around here" he explains. "Don't know the walrus and penguin's names though" he adds.

"Strange though for them to be here in Atlantica" Lee adds.

"Yeah that is strange" Cleo agrees and I nod my head along with Adrian. I notice one person missing from the group though.

"Guys where's Jim?" I ask them.

"Lover boy is now training to be a guard" Adrian states in a teasing tone.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask blushing slightly.

"Girl you've had a crush on him for years" Lee states.

"Just as he has one on you" Cleo teases.

"I do not" I state.

"Then why are you blushing?" Adrian asks me.

"Hey guys what's going on?" a voice asks from the right of us. We turn and I see Jim swimming over to us with gold shoulder pads on. "Harmony, I was told you were here" he says smiling as he gives me a hug.

"We were just talking about you" Cleo tells him.

"Really? Nothing bad I hope" he states as he stays by my side.

"Just how you and Harmony have major crushes on each other" Lee states.

"Is that true?" Jim asks me.

"What do you think?" I ask him smiling shyly. He smiles and pecks me on the cheek as he wraps an arm around my waist.

"We'll discuss this later, you are needed in the throne room" he tells me. We said goodbye to the other three as Kent and Buck swim over. With them at my side with Jim we swim to the throne room.

"I see you found Flounder" I state when I see him talking to mum. She smiles at me and then looks at Grandfather's throne while he gives me a hug. Buck, Jim and Kent stayed to one side.

"Daddy, the trident!" mum exclaims we all turn to see it missing.

"But that's not possible" Sebastian states swimming over to it.

"No one can remove except grandfather and those blood related to him" I state. Mum spots something on the floor and swims over to it. "What is it mother?" I ask her.

"Melody" mum states holding a locket similar to mine but with Melody's name on it. "But how could she have gotten here?" she asks grandfather.

"True, she's human" I add.

"Morgana" grandfather states.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Ursula's crazy sister" Sebastian states. I remember now grandfather told me about Ursula once and that she had a sister. But why would Melody go anywhere near her.

"If she gets her hands on my trident" grandfather mumbles. "Double the search parties!" he orders Buck, Kent and Jim. "I want every creature in the sea on patrol, find her" he tells them. All three bow their heads before leaving and I notice two sting rays.

"Mother, look" I tell her in a whisper. Both she and Flounder look at the sting rays as they leave.

"Wait a minute, I know those two" she states. We follow them while grandfather had left with the three guards before. "Harmony..." mum starts to say when she sees me following her.

"No mother, Melody is my sister and I am helping you. Whether you like it or not" I tell her and she sighs nodding her head telling me to be quiet. The three of us follow the sting rays silently through the sea.

A/N

Picture above of Cleo, Adrian and Lee. Picture on the external link of Jim.