The Game Breaker Gets a Second Life

*shuffle shuffle*- Is what I heard when I came to. Sounded like the shuffling you would do when trying get comfy on a bed. Huh? When was I in bed? Last thing I remember was being at my computer about to finish that horrible game when.....eh? This roof isn't my roof? And why does my body seem to be moving on it's own? Wait....this doesn't feel like my body....how would I know that? Well if you lived in one body all your life it's pretty easy to feel drastic changes.

*Yawn~* "Well time to wake up~"- Huh? I didn't say that. Who was that girl who was speaking? I've heard it before too....

"Today there is a new transfer student~, wonder what he is like."- Huh? Seriously who is this girl talking. She sounds pretty...well it seems I'm moving towards a desk with a mirror....Let's see.....

"Eh!!!! It is a girl!!!!"- What ever perspective I'm looking through is definitely a girl.

Long blonde hair, rosy cheeks, lapis blue eyes, slender build, modest chest, and about 5 ft 6 from what I can tell. At the time I can't really think of another way to describe her....hm for some reason she looks like an anime character I know of.....well whatever.

"Eh who was that?"- Oh she heard me?
"Um hello? Hello~?"- She seems a little scared. Come to think of it....I haven't looked anywhere but through this perspective.

"W-w-w-w-w-who is talking."- Woah~, the perspective is rapidly turning all around the room. It's making me dizzy~.

"Woah woah woah! Your making me dizzy here! Calm down."- And she stopped.
"Where are you?"- That question again?
"I'm not to sure. From what I can infer though, I believe I'm seeing through your eyes."- What? I'm not stupid.

"Then....how many fingers am I holding up?"- She hid in a corner and held three fingers in front of her eyes.
"Three."
"You really can see through my eyes. Does that mean your in my head?!?!"- She sounded really freaked out.
"Um I don't know, I can only see through your eyes."- It's really troublesome you know? I can see through her eyes, feel my body, or rather her body, moving and I can still receive information from her other senses. Can I not do this?

[Would you Like to disconnect from 'Partial Possession'?]

Eh? Partial possession? Um ok. I mean Yes!

And I had the feeling of being torn from something not harshly but not pleasantly either. And finally I could look around if my own accord. What did I see, well two eye shaped windows and....blackness.

Then I looked at my self and.....I was see through and blue.....am I a spirit now?!?!!

"Huh....it seems I was possessing you partially, I have also found out that I seem to be some sort of spirit."- How can I be so calm about this? Just my nature to calm down fast after initial shock.

"What there is a spirit in me? Wha-what do I do?!?! The spirit my take over my body!!! I have to go to an exorcist fast!!!"- Wow, she is freaking out...wait exorcist?!?!

"Hold on hold on, let's not be hasty here. I'm not exactly keen on taking another persons body, especially since I just found out I'm a spirit. For now, think of me more of a.....disembodied advisor. I won't do anything bad and instead help you if I can! How about that?"- If I know anything about exorcist then I know they are like the magical version of the ghost busters, and since I seem to be a spirit, I do NOT want to meet one.

"You....will help me?"- She seemed to be doubting you.
"Yep! As long as your not going to get rid of me, I will help you as much as I can. Though I'm not exactly sure on what to do...."- I wish I had a menu of all the stuff I could do.

[Would you like to see skills and skill upgrades?]

Just what is this little message screen that's popping up in front of me? Well....it's convenient so I'll ignore it. Yes!

[Current Skills:
-Partial Possession: Can use the senses of the one being possessed. {Active} <Upgradable>
-Link Chat: Can talk to the owner of the body being possessed. {Passive}
-Blank Room: While not possessing someone, can have a space suited to one's tastes. {Passive}
-Enhanced Perception: Suited mostly in battle, allows user to perceive what goes on at a faster rate than normal. {Active}
-Game Breaker: A title given to you specifically. Allows you to play your second life as in within a game. Comes with a bonus of move prediction. {Passive}

Buyable skills:
|Combat|
|Support|
|Miscellaneous|
|Upgrades|

SP: 50 ]

That....is really convenient. I mean, my first three skills sound like they are your beginner ghost skills but the last two probably come from my long years of playing video games....I knew they would pay off! I'll have to see what they do later.

Then I decided to look through the buyable skills, I saw things like 'Aura Bomb', 'Aura Ray', 'Manifestation: Sword', 'Spirit Guns', 'Enhanced Possession', 'Curse: sickly', 'Possessed Race Change', 'Telekinesis', etc. They also came in different levels. Though a lot of these skills cost way~ way way~ more SP than I had. Which I also have no idea how to gain.

For now, I'll upgrade [Partial Possession] to [Mostly Possessed] which allows me to control the body but not the face and voice for 25 points. Why? Because if I need to possess her to get her out of a mess, I want to be able to help and not just be able to watch. Nothing else ok! I'm a gentleman!

And also I bought [Telekinesis {Minor}] for fifteen points. Why? Cause it sounds cool. Might be useful for later on.

"Um Spirit-San, Spirit-San?"- Ah she is calling for me.
"Yes?"- I hope she agreed to my offer...

"You won't hurt me in any way right?"
"I'm a Gentleman, I would never do that."
"And you won't....do anything ecchi would you?"
"Well I'm a spirit now so I don't exactly have hormones. And even if I did, I have good morals."
"And you will help me?"
"Since I'm in your head, mine as well right? Can't exactly leave as far as I can tell."
"Them um....I accept!"- Yes!!!!! I won't get killed by some exorcist!!!!

"But Spirit-san, what is your name? We should introduce our selves right?"- Yep yep, totally.
"My name is Leo Ferwel, nice to meet you."
"Leo Leo Leo..."- Is this girl forgetful?

".....Ok I've memorized it! My name is Elalia Thedana! Please take care of me!"-

Ah, what a lovely lovely name. Rolls right off the tong as well.....wait.....What did she say?!?!?!
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: How's that for a cliff hanger? Also, there is a really subtle reference in the last few paragraphs, see if you can spot it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all later~