eleven

i'm not really allowed to be on my phone because i'm sick and i need to rest but here's an update.

-

taehyung was sitting down in his seat, waiting for bell to ring so lunch would finish. he was unable to focus doing whatever the teacher was saying as they'd already went over it too many times.

the jeon jungkook, the popular kid, the guy taehyung has a crush on had smiled at taehyung whenever they saw each other. hell, the younger had even greeted taehyung.

all of a sudden, the bell rang, signaling for lunch and students rushed out while taehyung slowly walked out, still trying to grasp what had happened when another shock came to him.

jungkook had walked up to the elder and smiled at him for the 1000th time that day and opened his mouth to speak.

"hey taehyung...? since the teacher said to work in partners for the art project, do you wanna work together?" he asked, noticing the elder clearly being shy.

"y-yeah sure! d-do you wanna come over to mine after school and we can work on it?" taehyung said somehow able to speak but was clearly taeshook.

jungkook smiled and spoke once again "yeah...we can walk together after class, i'll wait for you outside the school gates" then he went off leaving the taeshook boy.

taeshook quickly came to his senses a few moments after and immediately ran to find his friends.

-

it was now after school and taehyung slightly squealed while walking out of class to meet jungkook by the school gates.

he sang as he made his way "i'm gonna be working with jungkook! and he's gonna go to my house! wait...he's gonna go to my house? OH MAN HOLY SH-OW WHO PUT THAT WALL THERE?" yelled taehyung as he walked straight into a wall.

his head began to ache from the pain and he glared at the wall before running to the school gates and saw jungkook. he instantly smiled and greeted him.

"hey jungkook! sorry i took a while, but let's go?" taehyung said while smiling at the younger.

"it's fine, i wasn't waiting long and yeah, let's go" jungkook said and the two began to walk to taehyung's house.

on the way, the conversated about different topics like their favorite things and such until they had reached taehyung's house and knocked on the door.

a young looking woman, who was taehyung's mother, opened the door and smiled at the two.

"oh, hello taehyung! and who's this?" she said, smiling slightly at the two boys while letting them in.

"ah, i'm jungkook, a friend of taehyung's, i'm here to work on a project if you don't mind me here mrs kim." jungkook politely explained, smiling at the woman.

"oh, that's fine, i don't mind" she smiled before turning to taehyung "your father is out again, i'll be taking care of the kids, good luck with the project!" she said.

both of the boys thanked her and went upstairs to taehyung's room to start working on the project. both of them talked about random things and found out more about each other.

jungkook excused himself and went to get something to drink. taehyung immediately grabbed his phone and texted kookie.

-

dumbass💞:

hEYY

GUESS WHO'S
WORKING ON A PROJECT
WITH THEIR CRUSH?

ME!

but he's so cute up close

kookie💕:

oh?

well, i'm gonna go
out, good luck
with him tae and
try not to die

bye tae~

dumbass💞:

he's amazingajakskks

byee

-

jungkook smiled at his phone and waited a few minutes before heading upstairs and he began working on the project with taehyung after a while, they finished the first bit of the project and jungkook decided to go home.

taehyung had lied down on his bed while thinking about what happened, he still couldn't believe about what happened.

he smiled to himself, feeling happy and hoped to get closer to jungkook. they still had more of the project to finish so taehyung would definitely spend more time with him.

for once, i'm happy for projects to exist! he thought.

he smiled again and closed his eyes. he slowly fell asleep, nothing could ruin his happiness.

-

hI

i haven't wrote a full chapter in ages to yeah :')

and kookie may or may not reveal himself to taehyung next chapter ;)

not proof read

bYE