Chapter 2

I head to my room. Once I get there I change out of my hunting clothes into my home clothes. A plain grey t-shirt and a plain pair of grey jogging pants. I sit on my bed as I start reading  my file. There's a whole pack within it. The whole hierarchy is laid out. Scott Jacobs and his wife Leanna are the Alpha and Luna. They have three sons Levi, Micheal, and Leon. The betas are Leo and Remina. They have a son Dakota and their daughter went missing when she was young. Before I can get to the charges I get a phone call.

"Yes?" Is all I ever say when I answer the phone.

"Hey girl, Its me." My best friend Mike, an alpha werewolf I helped a few years back. 

"Whats up?" 

"Ah, you know me. I got a minute and thought I'd call your sorry butt."

" Oh. Well in that case my sorry butt is doing just fine but I've got a question for you."

"Yeah. What would that be?"

"What do you know about my next case, Alpha Scott Jacobs."

"Alpha Scott, ah. He's a good man. Treats his pack great, even the omegas which you and I both know, Liz. That don't happen very often. He sees things the way I do. The omegas are considered weak so they need protected more and not placed at the bottom. Most packs don't realize they actually keep the more dominate wolves under control and help ease them cause they know they aren't a threat. The other--" 

"Mike you're ranting. Shut up."

"Yeah sorry. You know me."

"Yeah ain't that the freaking truth. Honestly I think I know you to well." I hear a knock on the other end of the phone. Someones there for him. "Someone needs ya alpha man. I'll talk to ya some other time."

"Alright, How you do that scares me sometimes."

"I know. I am what goes bump in the night." Before he can reply to that. He knows the second meaning I hang up. 

I get back to the file in my lap. I look at the Alphas file nothing interesting all of the charge seem to be to the whole pack which will be on the last page. All of the pages look the same except one, Levi Jacobs.  His looks like this.

Name: Levi Jacobs

Mother: Leanna Jacobs (See Pg. 2)

Maiden name: Unknown

Father: Scott Jacobs (See Pg. 1)

Pack: Blue Moon Pack

Status: Next-In-Line Alpha

                Prince

Charges: 15 counts Murder on Human

                  1 count Harming Omega

There was pictures of murdered women, men, and children, and one seriously beat omega. Mike completely disagreed with this kind of stuff the Alpha definitely wouldn't be allowing his child do something like this if he was against this. I call Mike back. 

"Hey, man." 

"Howdy," He says he's kinda a cowboy. He lives on a ranch with his boyfriend. "Two calls in one day. Whoa. What's this luxury for?"

"Scott Jacobs, you said he was a good man right."

"Yes, He is. I myself am good friends with him. Why?"

"His oldest son, do you know him?" I ask simply ignoring his question.

"Levi, yeah. He's a kind boy. I think he's actually your age. He very sweet."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Liz. I'm sure." He sounds kinda defensive. Alphas don't like being questioned.

"My file says otherwise, Mike. That's why I'm asking." 

"What does your file say, Liz. I can personally vouch it is wrong." So I told him the charges. And as he said he would he personally disagreed with every charge and said if even one of them was true then he promised Levi had good reason. 

"Well, okay. I'll check into it. You know how I roll." With that I drop the serious as always business act.

"Yep I do." 

"So, hows my son of a gun? I didn't ask earlier" 

"Oh, baby. You know I'm doing great." Me and Mike do this all the time. I know John is in the room. John gets jealous easy. It's hilarious. To prove my point I hear John growl in the back ground. Mike and I both start laughing at him. I hear him tell John "It's okay, love. You know I'm all yours." Which of course makes me laugh harder. There is suddenly a knock on my door so I tell Mike I've gotta go. 

I open the door standing away from the entrance so no one stabs me. Learned that lesson once or twice. It was the captain. 

"Yes sir?"

"Hello, Elisabeth. Did I wake you?"

"No, I wasn't asleep yet. My apologies for not getting to the door sooner, Captain."

"You are fine. I also talked to the alpha about you starting school and only attending packs mandatory meetings."

"He knows I'm a wolf?" This is new usually no one but me knows I'm a wolf. I always hide my scent with a witch made scent blocker.

"Yes, Elisabeth. This is a mission you will have to work from the inside."

"Of course sir." 

"You will not have contact, unless the alpha calls a mandatory meeting, until the first day of school. understood?"

"Yes, sir. Of course."

"Good. Goodnight." With that he walked away. Great I had planned to go to the alphas house when I landed. But school starts in two days.

I close the file and lay down to get some rest. I'll be leaving in the morning.