Time Before

In a far away place. Lies a female figure was standing in front of others. The other figures were known as gods. The Gods created life and death. Every God and Goddess had a job. All, but one. The female figure was known as a Dead Goddess. A Goddess that is supposed to be dead, but instead she's alive. Her white hair resting on her back and on her shoulder. Purple and black clothes with slight of red. She had a staff with a dragon on it. Bats swarmed around her while she was standing. Her hands were cuffed while her staff was being held by a guard. She looked at the guard with her ruby red eyes. The she had about 50 power stopping chains around her. It left her little room to walk around. Her eyes went back to the Gods and Goddesses before her. The God that she was looking at was Zeus himself. He glared at her while she stared back at him.

Zeus said while not getting off of his chair "Wicked. You've committed many crimes against the laws of man, beast, and God. What do you have to say for your crimes?"

Wicked smiled and said while looking gently at Zeus "I'm grateful for having such fun with man, beast, and God."

Zeus narrowed his eyes and said "I hear by sentence you to..... Having your soul ripped out of your body."

Wicked raised an eyebrow and said "My soul ripped out of my body? Is that the best that you guys can do?" Zeus grabbed a lightening bolt and thrown it through Wicked's body into bringing out a white bright light. Wicked fell onto the floor breathing hard and looked up at Zeus with pure hatred.

Zeus said while standing up "Your hear by vani-" He looked down and saw a staff going through his body. He looked up and saw Wicked standing right in front of him with an evil smile. A near by God grabbed the soul and ran off with it. Wicked turned to the other Gods and Goddesses and turned their bodies into dust. She smiled and taped her staff onto the floor and made the building turn into dark matter. She walked out of the building to see the God running away with her soul. Wicked was about to go after him until she started to breath hard. She glared at where the God was going.