A Fake Or True Tale

"She breathed heavily as she looked at the direction that the God ran off to. He ran to the town of man and beast. He quickly saw a male human and gave him the soul right before he grabbed a spear and stabbed himself with it. The male grew scared and ran off with the soul. He put it in a glass orb and put the glass orb into the ground for protection. Wicked traveled into the human town and found different men and women then who she wants to see. All of them judged her while she walked by." The book closed and the teacher looked at her students. She said with a smile "So did you guys like the story so far?"

The kids said with annoyed tone minus "Yeah."

The teacher sighed as she saw a little hand go up and said "Yes Ben?"

Ben pulled his hand back down and asked "Why did the God run off Wicked's soul?"

The teacher smiled and said "Its because he wanted to make sure that Wicked would never destroy another planet again." The school bell rang and everyone got up to leave for their home. Ben was walking home while some girls were calling him gay on the way. He looked down while a white figure appeared beside him. The colors showed black and purple after a few seconds.

Ben turned to look at the figure and said "Hey Death."

Death looked down and said "Ben."

Ben said while looking straight again "Hey Death have you ever heard of the Dead Goddess?"

Death nodded and said "Yes and the story that your teacher told you was half true."

Ben looked surprised and said "Really?"

Death nodded again and said "Yes."

Ben stopped walking and asked "How was my teacher wrong?"

Death stopped floating and said "The God that ran away with Wicked's soul died right before he actually made it to the human town. Also Wicked destroyed the human town for her soul back." Ben looked surprised as he saw Death float back to the house. Ban raced back to the house while another figure had a smirk on his face.