i. youtube

JAMES .

"First his voice over took the internet by storm, then he did my glam, you've seen him on my snap stories. You haven't seen him in my bed, .... yet."

"No" Victor shook his head.

I let out a laugh, "Today daddy's back, hi sisters!"

"James Charles here, and welcome back to my channel!" I smile.

"So it has been a very, very, long time since I've had daddy Victor on my youtube channel." I say, leaning into Victor pressing my hand against his chest.

"As you've heard in the very cheesy intro we decided to do." I continue.

"He did my voice over, and he did my glam," I say counting on my fingers.

"But, I've been wanting to glam up Victor, for so long. He's been declining forever but, we finally came to a good deal, which cannot be discussed on camera." I say as a laugh falls from both our lips.

"Before we really get into this video, I wanna say a major thank you to one of my best friends in the entire world, Victor." I wrap my arm around him.

"For those of you who don't know Victor, he is not actually my father, he is my best friend, husband, but I call him 'daddy', cause' he's extremely hot and I fell in love with him the minute I met him." Victor let's out a small laugh.

"But we are just best friends to clarify, because we still get questions all the time, even though we've disclosed in every video, Victor is not my father, he's just my 'daddy'."

"Thank you, thank you." Victor says.

I glance at Victor as I begin to speak.

"And at the end of the day it definitely takes a lot of balls, for a straight guy to, put on a full face of glam, so major respect to Victor."

"At the end of the day it's just makeup so, I'm actually here to see you -support you, that's all that matters." He replies

"Wow,"

"I could just wipe it off." He continues.

I end the video, letting out a sigh. "Well, Ima' go wipe all this off my face. I'll be back." Victor calls, as he heads to the bathroom, next to the room, we were currently filming in.

"Dude, you want pizza?!" I call to Victor who was, in the bathroom still. "Yeah," He calls back.

"M'kay," I mumble, pulling out my phone, to place an order.

"Hello, this is Pizza Hut, what can we get you?" A girl picks up the line. I reply in a girlier voice, a.k.a. my youtube voice, placing my order, I have it delivered.

Walking in the living room, I jump on the white 'L' shaped couch. Turning on Netflix.

( the only thing you can turn on is a microwave ;) )

I click on a show named 'Riverdale'.

"What are you watching?" Victor comes in, "Some show named 'Riverdale', honestly it's pretty boring so far..." I reply, as it showed a river.

"Psht, it's called 'Riverdale', what'd you expect?" He laughs.

We continue watching, and I'm shocked. It's actually pretty good.

"Damn, Archie be having hella' hoes." I say as he walks in the dance, both his arms looped in Veronica's and Betty's.

"He's even banging Ms. Grundy!" Victor shouts.

"She seem sketchy as fuck though." I say. "I bet you, she's a prostitute, thinking she can get some money off of Archie." I predict, as my eyes are glued to the television.

A knock is heard at the door as I get up to answer it. Once I open the door I see a girl holding our pizzas, and bread sticks. Her mouth drops when she sees me.

"Oh m-my god, you're James Charles." She says, her mouth a gape. I grab the pizzas from her handing them to Victor, who had gotten up. "Hey sister!" I say, a wide grin on my face. I pull her in for a hug, after we pull away, she continues to talk.

"I knew the voice sounded familiar, but I was like, 'no way it can't be the James Charles'." She smiles widely, showing her pearly white teeth.

"It's James Charles in the flesh and blood." I smile at her, "Can I have a picture with you?"

"Sure!" I reply, posing with her, she reaches for another hug, and I accept.

Before she leaves, I tell her if she cannot tell anyone where I live, I love my fans, but, exposing where I live...

It's then that I realize she took a picture in her uniform, not the best fashion statement.

I make my way to the living room, where Victor had started eating all the pizza.

"Fatass." I mumble.

"What?" He says a mouth full of pizza.

"Dude, close your mouth." I shake my head, laughing.

As we continue watching Riverdale, I watch as Kevin sits in wherever the hell they are, a student lounge?

Damn, my school didn't even have a teachers lounge.

Kevin is bae 💙😍😍