Needing you

"You are such a wimp!" The boy kicked her again in the stomach.

The girl coughed in pain. She struggled but finally got herself up on the palms of her scratched hands from the little rocks on the asphalt.

The girl spat blood before murmuring something under her breath that nobody could understand.

There was a big crowd of students around them, but none of them helped the girl.

The boy chuckled as he looked at his fans. "What did you say" he tilted his head towards the weak girl on the ground.

"I said...BITCH--" The guy kicked her, causing her to roll on her back as she screamed.

Everyone cheered for the guy at this moment. Everything was becoming blurry for the girl, as well as the sounds.

Until, the crowd suddenly went quiet.

"Leave her alone jackass" a strong rough voice stood out.

The girl rolled her painful body around to see blurry shoes stepping closer to her.

"Oh yeah? And what would you do if I don't, hm?" He smiled evilly.

"I'll make sure that your balls crash inside your stomach and travel all the way up to your fucking mouth...Bitch." The boy had a dark glare that shutters every students around, even the asshole that took a fight with the girl.

He looked at the boy that just interlocked the situation, breathing loudly after all the effort that he pulled to hit the girl.

In a second, a fist was thrown. "YOONGI" the girl cried on the ground.

The crowd was loudly cheering for the jerk.

Yoongi received some punches in the stomach as he was stuck under the boy's armpit.

Then, Yoongi wrapped his leg between the guy's ones and made him fall. At the impact of the floor, it was possible now for Yoongi to move and lock the boy's shoulders down.

For a guy that sleeps all the time, Yoongi was strong. At least, he was strong enough to beat the shit out off that guy.

He started with a few punches on the jaw, next on the nose. The boy was bleeding pretty bad.

"Yoongi..." the girl whispered under her breath.

The finish it all, Yoongi gripped the collet of the boy's shirt to lift him up from the ground. "Leave. Her. Alone." Then, he stamped out his fist to the guy's face.

This one felt right back on the cold and hard asphalt, almost unconscious.

Yoongi left him to join the girl that was moaning painfully.

He took her hand and helped her to sit. "Hana, I'm here now."

Everyone that was around progressively disappeared since the fight was over.

The girl forced her eyes to look up to Yoongi. She gave him a small weak smile before it dropped. Hana almost passed out, but Yoongi helped her to stay focus on his voice.

He brushed out some hair away from her face and swiped the blood that flew down from her nose to her bottom plum lip.

Yoongi observed her face. He noticed all the small details: her beautiful brown sparkling eyes, her cute little nose, the mascara that slid down her round shaped face, the red marks on her puffy cheeks, the bloody fresh wounds that she had on her forehead.