Lost hope

11:11 pm
A white light was flickering outside. Hana balanced her head and opened her weak eyes to notice that the van had stopped.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" A scream of pain alarmed the girl that was now fully awake. "YOONGI?!!!!" she screamed.

The back doors violently opened and two guys entered. "Come on, girl! Let's go for a walk" one said in a husky voice as he pulled on her arm. Hana resisted. She grabbed anything she could. Unfortunately, two against one — two very strong — Hana was already declared loser before she would fight back. So, they finally dragged her out of the car. Her small body felt on the hard ground, but they kept pulling her by her legs, scratching her back to the blood.

The men gathered Hana to the two other hostages that were kneeling down. One of them was covered with cuts and blood. "Yoongi!" Hana jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck. He wasn't the one injured though.

"Alrighty then! Stop this or I'll vomit on both of you!" The crazy driver pulled on Hana's hair to place her beside Yoongi.

"And he ate soooo much before coming here" the one with the deep voice added. "I love food, what do you want from me?!" he answered. As usual, he sounded offended.

The flirty one approached Hana. He crouched right in front of her. The intense gaze he was giving her was unsupportable for the girl. "You missed the show, baby girl." He tilted his head.

"W-what show?" Hana uneasily questioned. "This one's already about to die." He shook his head towards to poor boy, scared for his life. Hana gave a look to the boy. He had his eyes on her. Drooling of sweat mixed with blood. Behind the cut of his breath, the terrorized boy was crying his last tears. "Lucky you, you'll have the chance to witness it!"

The deep voiced man pointed a gun on the trembling victim. "NOOOO!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS" Hana automatically started to shout at the top of her lungs, wiggling like a worm. "Fuck calm her down" the youngest of the bad squad ordered to Mister Flirt in front of her.

Not really knowing what to do, he pressed his lips against hers, his hand holding her face.

Hana broke the kiss and slapped the man across the face. He froze, his gaze focused on Yoongi who gave him a cold glare.

The man calmly turned his head to face Hana again. She seemed slightly scared of what he was about to do. Suddenly, her breathing stopped as his tight grip was around her neck. The guy pulled on her neck and licked her cheek to her lips and kissed them again as the girl was frowning at the sensation of his hot tongue traveling on her soft skin.

He broke the kiss with such satisfaction before throwing the girl completely on the ground.

"Are you done? Do you want me to wait that you both have a baby and get married before I fuCKING KILL THIS GUY?!" The one holding the gun was getting annoyed.

"That was hot!" The driver passed beside the third guy to ruffle his hair in symbol of his pride. Yoongi gave them a disgusted facial expression.

The poor boy, so-called "Third victim", was barely standing still. His whole body was shaking and sweating. He was weak from all the hits, kicks and cuts he received while Hana was unconscious. They did a great job in torturing him. Visibly, his eyes were round and big, not even blinking. One was half covered by a purple-ish bump that had formed after he probably got punched in the face. His lips were all busted and bleeding. The guy's fingers were also in a bad condition. Four out of ten were broken. These guys were not kidding when doing the Purge. They were notably enjoying every bit of another's pain.

The scared victim couldn't have the weapon pointed on his forehead at his sight. He kept his eyes on Yoongi and Hana. Mostly Yoongi. He was trying to contain his tears, but it was flowing like a river.

"Say goodnight Twinkle" the man with the deep voice closed one eye to aim better. His little smirk was creeping upon Hana's spine.

"Please don't. You don't have to do this" Hana begged them to stop.

"Honey, what's the point of having a purge, if we don't participate to it?" The youngest asked with a snazzy tone.

"This is just a game for you?!" They all laughed.

"Stay still. You'll be with God soon" the deep voiced one calmly informed the trembling guy.

He was panicking. Seconds were feeling like hours, with a gun ready to create a bloody hole in his forehead. He was still watching Yoongi, beside him.

Yoongi could see the terror in his eyes. Actually, from head to toe, the guy was expressing his terror. It wasn't that hard to see.

"It's gonna be ok" Yoongi muttered, trying to comfort him.

"At this point, I'm out of all hope" the boy cried even more.

*POW*

11:19 pm
Even if they didn't know him, the two other hostages were feeling profoundly sorry for the boy's death. Hana bursted out crying, the gunshot was still resonating in her mind, meanwhile Yoongi was still shocked from what his eyes witnessed: the bullet pressing against his clear skin to finally burn it and creating a wound, digging deeper and deeper in his head to get out at the back of his head. As soon as the bullet entered the brain, Yoongi noticed that the gaze of the boy quickly changed. It became lifeless. Then the body felt back on the cold ground and a red drop slid down the middle of his face to the side of his head since, even dead, he was still watching Yoongi.

---
I hope you guys enjoy the story so far ~<3

Sorry if there is any misspelled words.

Please comment and vote :)

Thank you for reading.