Shoto.

I was frozen, I couldn't move.

Why would the soldier squad be here. Now!? They couldn't possibly know about the Hero already! Right? 

I began to have a panic attack. I didn't even notice when the Hero shot up and grabbed my arm roughly. He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his other hand around my throat. I struggled and attempted to pull his hand off, I don't get far before-

BOOM!

There goes my front door.

I yelped and jumped back into the mans chest as about twelve or so soldiers piled into my living room. I felt the hand around my throat tighten, I look up at the Hero, his face is stone cold, expressionless. Part of me wonders how he's so calm...

"Name?!" A soldier barks at me, I whimper and gulp. I was starting to see stars, I was losing air.

"(Y-y/n) (L/n-" The Heros hand tightens some more, cutting off my air completely. I start choking and pulling at his hand.

"Guns down or I burn her to a crisp." Says a smooth, calm voice. The soldiers look at each other and hesitate with their guns. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I'm pretty sure I'm turning blue.

"No!" Barks the leader again. "We have orders to shoot anyone in our way," he smirks wickedly, "that includes the pretty little girl." I couldn't even react, my (e/c) eyes were almost all the way closed. I heard the sound of guns cocking, I totally closed my eyes, waiting for the bullets to hit my body. 

I was suddenly moved very quickly, the Heros hand off my throat, and his arm around my waist instead, he lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder, then, the guns fired.

I felt a blast of cold air hit my body, then suddenly we were running. I was semi-conscious, but I felt myself slipping away. The last thing I felt was a sharp pain in my leg. 

x

X

x

I awoke with a start, everything was blurry, my head pounded, my throat hurt, my leg burned, and I felt dizzy. 

Once my vision cleared, I looked around. 

I was in... a pickup truck? 

I groaned and attempted to move my hands, but I couldn't. Confused, I look down at my wrists, they were wrapped in duct-tape, I panicked and looked around. 

In the drivers seat sat the Hero, calmly driving, eyes glued to the road, he almost looked like a normal, peaceful man, but no one can deny that this man, and others like him, are monsters. "Where are we? Why am I here?" My voice came out hoarse, and barely a whisper. 

The man didn't answer, for a very long time. I opened my mouth to repeat myself, but he finally spoke.

"Outside the walls." 

My heart fell to my feet, I paled and my eyes widen twice their size. "E-excuse me...?" I whimper out. The Hero glanced at me, silently repeating himself. I felt my world crumbling around me.

"H-how long was I sleeping? How far out are we?" I whispered, afraid to raise my voice. The Hero glanced at the dimming sky. "About sixteen or seventeen hours." I touched my throat where he had grabbed me before, all hope leaving me. I opened my mouth to ask another question, but apparently this man can read minds. 

"You were shot in the leg and passed out completely, the bullet went all the way through and it didn't hit anything important. I managed to get out of the house through the window, I found this truck nearby and I stole it." He shrugs. "I got through the gate and now we're here. Anymore stupid questions?"

I look at him wide eyed, I had a lot of questions now, like how did he get through the gate? But part of me has a feeling that I know what happened, and I'm not sure I want to confirm it. I decided just to stick with my two other questions. 

"Why... did you bring me?" A pit of worry settled in my stomach. I feared the worst, was I hear just for his personal use? Was he going to sell me? Kill me? 

The man sighed. "It wasn't my intention to bring a child along-" I narrowed my eyes slightly, he can't be much older than me, possibly in his early twenties or so. "-but I realized how useful you are... especially with that." He nodded to my bounded wrist, poking out from the top of the tape was the tattooed barcode like brand on my skin. I stared at my own skin for a long time, of course. I was legal, I was in every system of every city, every building... 

I looked up at him, hoping he'd explain more, but by the way he was looked, I doubt he would. It doesn't take a genius to realize this man isn't much of a talker. I looked out the window, holding back tears. I would never get to see my family again, I would never get to poke fun at (f/n)s fantasies, I wasn't going to finish school, or find love.... I was this mans slave. 

Before I broke down I decided to ask my final question.

"What is your name?" I ask as I look out the window. 

Again, a long pause, but finally, after what felt like forever, the Hero answered.

"Shoto."

x

X

x

Wooo! Another chapter done! Sorry it's a bit shorter than the others, I had a hard time figuring out how I would write this out but I had fun writing this chapter, finally things are setting off! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know! That's all for now, I'll see you in the next chapter. Buh-bye! 

*Whispering* Oh psssst if you wanna read like REALLY good Todoroki x Reader books you should check out @AshRoseEvans stories. She is my inspiration and her stories and like a million times better you should totally check her out!